Breyers Creamery Style Caramel Fudge Reviews
#7 in Ice Cream

Fudgy rich brownie pieces folded into real vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, swirled with rich caramel-flavouring!

De riches morceaux de brownies dans une crème glacée à la vraie vanille avec crème fraîche. Le tout entrelacé d'un tourbillon de riche caramel!

November 27, 2019

To Die For!!

This ice cream is so good. We have at least 2 cartons in our freezer at all times. It has the perfect combination of flavor& it's creamy but not to creamy. Just the right amount of caramel in it! This ice cream is perfect for if your down in the dumps, or if your happier then a pig in shit! Perfect for all occassions!

September 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great Breyers Icecream!

Breyers ice cream is the best I have ever tasted. I love the creamy taste with the addition of caramel fudge in it. I love to have ice cream every night and this one is the beast. I would recommend this to all ice cream lovers!

September 08, 2019

Yummy!

Got this from superstore a while back because it was on sale and it's been put preferred dessert ever since. It makes me forget am on diet most time ...it is so delicious. LOVE It!

September 07, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

So good!

This ice cream is delicious! It’s creamy and the caramel swirls are so good. My kids always ask me to buy it whenever we find it in the grocery store.

August 16, 2019

yummy ice cream

I really like this ice cream, it is nice and creamy with lovely caramel swirls.
    it is always a winner in my household.
    I would purchase it again...perfect for family time.

June 21, 2019
    Virginia, United States

So good!!!

Our family loves Breyer's ice cream and this caramel fudge is one of my favorites! It's just so creamy and then you have the bits of chocolate with the caramel just makes a perfect combination. We usually always have 2 or 3 containers in the freezer (which is a bad thing). So tempting at night to keep eating it.....

April 12, 2019

La passion caramel et chocolat

Je suis une grande adpte de la crème glacé surtout quand c'est le mélange de mes deux saveur préféré caramel et chocolat. Je n'ai pas encore essayé la marque Breyer's dans les nouveaux petit pot et j'adorerais ça et si vous me choisissez je vais partager mes impressions avec vous!!

April 10, 2019

Love this ice cream - so delicious!

I love this ice cream - it is so creamy and tasty. It is fully of flavour and it is hard to stop eating it once you start. I enjoy all the Breyer's Ice Creams - they are all good.

March 25, 2019

Fantastic ice cream

I tried this for the first time last week and was thrilled. I loved the chunks of fudge mixed with the caramel. I loved that it was made with real milk too!

December 13, 2018

Delicious and Decadent!

I have always been a fan of Breyer's ice-cream so when I heard they were coming out with they're creamery style ice cream, you know your girl had to try it! It is so creamy and smooth, I highly recommend this ice cream to all ice cream lovers! You won't be disappointed.