Breyers delights Raspberry Fudge Reviews

Each 125 mL serving of our delicious Raspberry Fudge has 90 calories! Breyers® delights is made with real raspberries, rich fudge and Canadian milk and cream! Each pack  contains 4 grams of protein per 125 ml.

Breyers® has over 150 years of experience in making mouth-watering ice cream.

Visit www.Breyers.ca to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

May 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So yummy

I was chosen to try the raspberry fudge breyers delight for free. Me and my daughter love this flavor. It has such a lovely balance of raspberry and fudge in every spoonful. I also love that its low in calories. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

May 16, 2019

A delicious treat for my sweet tooth!

I tried the Raspberry fudge flavour and enjoyed it! If you are a raspberry fan like myself, then this is definitely for you! The overall ice-cream's texture was creamy and it wasn't too sweet for my liking. The raspberry taste was just right. I also felt no guilt while eating it due to the lower calories! I would recommend this to my family and friends.

I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor member.

May 15, 2019

Fruity & Tart

This was personally my favourite flavour of the three, which says a lot because I'm not the biggest fan of fruit-flavoured desserts (especially ice-cream/frozen desserts). The raspberry flavour was very refreshing and satisfying, while the slight bitterness of the fudge ripples helped cut through the tartness and balance the taste overall. I would see myself having this in the summer time, when I'm craving something sweet.

Disclaimer: As a member of ChickAdvisor's staff, I had the opportunity to try this for free.

2.7/5

Victoria, Australia

Low calories low on flavour

I was given a voucher from chickadvisor to try the Raspberry Fudge flavour for free. The price was comparable to the other pints in the freezer but the taste was not! It was not smooth, I felt ice crystals in it. And the flavour was severely lacking in the rich creaminess that I would look for in an ice cream treat. I'd rather just eat a smaller portion of the original if I'm watching my calorie intake and be satisfied with that.

Better than sex!

Smooth! Sweet! Melts in your mouth! Happy thoughts come to mind, such a soothing experience! The package is cuten but doesn't do it justice! Too bad the raspberries didnt pop off the picture! Worth the price!

Love This

this taste amazing, the flavor is great. the health and nutrition of it looks good but its very expensive. I would probably buy it again but only it it was on sale.

May 13, 2019

So good!!

I finally found it in store and I’m so glad I did! It’s the perfect amount of fudge to raspberry ratio, like a hint of fudge striped into the raspberry ice cream. I even shared some with my son, who loved it. Just sweet enough but the perfect fruity fudge combo. For those that like not a lot of chocolate, it’s great!

2.0/5

May 13, 2019

Not so good ice cream

It took me a long while after visiting many different stores to finally find this product, and when I finally found it, this box was the last one on the shelf. I had to purchase it although there were chocolate stains on the side of the box. The product felt soft when I took it out of the freezer in-store. When I opened the product at home, the top of the ice cream seem melted. The texture of the ice cream is softer compared to other ice cream, and the taste is not strong at all. I could not tell what flavour I was eating. Although it is lighter than other ice creams (not as creamy), I would not buy this again and would not recommend it to others. #gotitfree

May 12, 2019

A decent low-cal treat

Buyers Delights Raspberry Fudge is a pretty tasty treat if you are looking for something in the frozen and sweet category but do not want to consume a lot of calories. At only 90 calories per 125mL, it is definitely a fry cry from regular ice cream.

The taste of this frozen product is more like a sorbet or gelato than an ice cream. It tastes more "watered down" as opposed to creamy, which will not be for everyone. But given the calorie cut, this is to be expected. Personally, though, I think the raspberry flavour is lacking a bit. I can taste it of course, but I wish it was more prominent. The fudge is like a chocolate syrup and is not very evenly distributed. There was not a lot of it in my particular container, which was disappointing. I would have preferred much more of this chocolate since the flavour implies it is both raspberry and fudge.

All in all, though the flavor was a bit lacking, I still enjoyed this frozen dessert and it was nice to eat something lower in calories but that still satisfied the sweet craving. Maybe something they could have done was include real raspberry pieces? That would have created a lot more flavour, I think!

I received this product free to try courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

May 12, 2019

Délicieux!

Délicieux goût de Chocolat et Framboises!
    Un merveilleux mélange de saveurs en bouche pour les amateurs de crème glacée.
    Très bon pour un dessert ou une collation rafraîchissante.
    Je recommande cette saveur à quiconque pour un goût fruité et chocolaté.