4.1/5
Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter Reviews
#6 in Non-Dairy

Real vanilla and luscious peanut butter collide to give you a real Breyers moment — and this time, it’s completely non-dairy and gluten free! Made with real almonds, enjoy this creamy and nutty frozen dessert, with the Breyers quality you trust.

Le mariage de vraie vanille et de délicieux beurre d'arachide pour vivre un moment authentique de Breyers — et cette fois, le dessert est entièrement non laitier et agrémenté de vraies amandes! Savourez ce dessert glacé crémeux au goût de noisiette, rehaussé par la qualité digne de confiance de Breyers.

June 14, 2018

A nice cold treat for those avoiding lactose.

I received my coupon for #Breyers # NonDairyDessert. It was easy to locate at the Superstore in the regular ice cream section. I was selected to try the Vanilla Peanut Butter. I was happy overall with the product. The ingredients tasted authentic and the flavour was very good. The one thing I did notice was that it was not nearly as creamy as some of the other lactose free ice desserts I have tried. That would probably be my only complaint. Other than that it was quite good on pie and on it's own. Everyone (husband and kids)in the house also liked it. I would likely buy this again and perhaps try the other flavour-Cookies n Cream.

June 13, 2018

Delish!

I received a voucher for a full size free product of Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter Ice cream. It was delicious. It had the perfect amount of peanut buttery goodness and I liked the texture a lot. We are a dairy free home and this didn't make us feel deprived in the least. I would recommend this for sure.

June 13, 2018

On the fence...

I received this free to try. I have mixed feelings about it. The peanut butter was plentiful and tasted delicious. The actual vanilla "ice cream" was quite sweet, I would not choose to purchase the straight vanilla on it own. The ingredient list is also not ideal, when you consider a good ice cream is: cream/milk & sugar, this list is full of strange ingredients. I understand the need for lactose free but full of undesirable ingredients isn't the solution.

2.7/5

June 12, 2018

There are better non-dairy ice cream options out there

As an ice cream lover who prefers to avoid dairy, I was super excited to try this ice cream. I was selected to try the vanilla peanut butter variety. I really wanted to like this, but the texture was not satisfying at all. Instead of being creamy, it tasted like it had been badly freezer burned (it was not). The peanut butter filling was a weird sauce texture and was overly sweet/fake tasting. I'm happy there are more dairy free ice creams to try but I think Breyers fell short on this one.

Yum! Perfectly delish!

I really enjoyed this “ice cream” good flavour, nice texture. Just the right amount of sweet. My only struggle was trying to find it in store - many places don’t carry it yet - but hopefully more will start stocking it soon

Overall good taste

Overall good flavour for a non-diary ice cream. I wish there was something more to the peanut butter flavour (ie. chocolate added). It was still creamy and similar to regular ice cream, compared to being icy. I would recommend it and would like to try other flavours to see if they're similar in quality.

June 12, 2018

wow j'adore la texture, le gout. Je vais en racheter

Enfin un produit glacé sans produit laitier. Bravo pour ce nouveau produit.
    wow j'aime la texture et j'aime le gout. On oublie qu'il n'y a pas de produit laitier dans ce produit glacé.
    je vais la recommander à mes amis
    Je vais en racheter c'est certain.

Decent replacement

My boyfriend and son are both lactose intolerant therefore we are always looking for a good replacement. This one definetly fits the bill in terms of taste and quality. I find it to be a bit pricey but over all, it is worth the price.

June 12, 2018

Can’t Tell It’s Dairy Free!

I received a free coupon to try this Breyer’s Dairy Free ice cream for free from Chick Advisor.
    I really enjoyed this ice cream. I couldn’t even tell that it was dairy free and neither could my husband. I gave him some ice cream and I didn’t tell him that it was dairy free until he had finished eating it. It tasted just like the regular Breyers ice cream we would purchase. The flavour was awesome and I would definitely purchase it again. I have purchased dairy free ice cream in the past and it has been a lot more expensive and you did not receive nearly as much what Breyer’s gives you!

Wow!! No Dairy?!? I wouldn’t of known

I have to say it came kind of late for me to try it but when I did I wouldn’t of guessed it’s dairy free. I normally stay away from dairy products because it irritates my stomach for days. I loved the rich taste and and great mix of flavours. I will definitely have this in my freezer all the time. It’s a must try