4.9/5
bring the salon home KISS nails Reviews
Ranked #129 in Nail Care

Good - 0

May 29, 2017

I am a female labourer who spends most of my time outside doing manual work thT is rough on my hands and nails. I had to stop wasting my money going to get shellac because my nails would break 2 days into the work week.

I heard from a co-worker at my second job at a nightclub to try Kiss Nails and I have never looked back.

I 100% stand by this line and am more likely to get struck by lightening than to lose one of this nails on the job ! They last me at least a week and a half and even then its just replacing a nail or two.

If you're rough on your nails, these are for you. They are super feminine and their "nude" line is GORGEOUS!

January 27, 2016

KISS nails are fake nails you can glue on your nails, to get the perfect nail.
    They can last alot longer than the said "7 days wear" which is great! And there are tons of different designs and different colors. :)
    You can buy them at your local grocery/drug store for $9.99 and up.
    Yes its a bit pricey.. But you get 24 nails. Which means you have "2 applications" for your nails.
    Giving you beautiful names for 2-4 weeks if you take proper care.