Prestige Item
Briogeo Don't Despair Hair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask Reviews

2.7/5

January 11, 2019

Don't despair, Repair!

I liked this product it's definitely not my favorite leave in conditioning mask, however it does give an amazing smell to you hair that lasts. I didn't find the effectiveness to be there it says its supposed to help strengthen and repair split ends however i did not find it did this even with the recommended usage.

December 04, 2018

My hair was dead!!!

Before using this hair mask my hair was dry and brittle. I now use it once a week and life has been returned to my hair. It smells so refreshing nothing too strong. I recommend this product over and over to people all of the time.

October 28, 2018

This hair mask is amazing!

This hair mask is amazing! Instantly it made my hair softer and easy to finger comb.I also highlight and blow dry my hair, so my hair tends to break and look dead,especially in the winter.

2.8/5

October 02, 2018

Left my hair heavy

Didn't work for my dehydrated hair! Left the mask on as indicated and rinsed out yet this didn't rinse clean enough.. my hair felt heavy and looked greasy quicker than normal. I tried again several times, using less and less, but still had the same result. My hair did feel softer but any oil would do that. Not a fan!

2.7/5

July 02, 2018

Don't Repair, just dispair. (Yes, you read that right)

Sadly, I was not impressed by Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. I used it just as directed and left it on my hair for 10 minutes and rinsed it out. After drying, my hair didn't feel any better than it did before using the mask. In fact, I actually thought that my hair felt worse. It made it feel rough and kind of grassy. (P.S. I have fine, naturally curly hair, fyi). I would not buy this mask in future, because on top of the fact that it really didn't do anything for my hair, it's also really expensive! Not worth it.

April 13, 2018

Made my hair look and feeling amazing

Got a sample with an online order. Used it once with my normal shampoo and it made such a difference just with one use! Made my hair shinier, softer and smoother right away. Smells refreshing.

I have long, thick hair and the sample was way more than I needed, so I'm confident it goes very far, even if its an expensive product.

April 02, 2018

BEST HAIR MASK EVER

I haven't ever used a hair mask before so I do not have much to compare this to but I did really like the results this gave. I got this in my Sephora play box and I used it after coloring my hair. My hair is so soft and shiny. I may purchase a full size after I use my sample size up.

December 12, 2017

LOVE!

I've recently started to do blonde balayage on my dark brown hair,and I find that the ends especially are looking pretty frayed and damaged. I picked this mask up during the Sephora VIB sale and I'm so glad I did! It really helps smooth out the damage and keep things looking healthy. I like to keep it on for a little longer than the directions say - about 30 mins - and my hair feels fantastic after. I use it once a week and will absolutely repurchase again when I run out!

November 18, 2017

Loved it

I received a sample for this and shocked why i didnt find this sooner, this is perfect for my thick frizzy hair and hydrates my hair really well, recommend!

2.3/5

October 21, 2017

Meh

I received this deep conditioning hair mask in my September Boxycharm. It has a delightful light floral scent and is easily distributed even on my long hair. I love that this mask has 98% natural ingredients, No sulfates, parabens. silicones, phthalates, artificial colors, or DEA. I wanted to love it but I didn't notice any difference. I've used the entire bottle and It has worked just as well as my regular conditioner. Maybe it works well on other hair types but just didn't work well with mine. It's great for people with allergies and for people wanting to buy natural ingredients. I can't personally justify the price though. There's cheaper out there.