Brisk Lemon Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 655 in Tea

June 25, 2017

Refreshing!

I love iced tea in the summertime and Brisk is a really good one! It has such a sweet and deep flavour of the tea and the lemon adds a nice brightness and citrus flavour that makes it a very refreshing drink! I find the colder you drink it the better the flavour! A perfect companion on a hot summer day!

0.5/5

June 10, 2017

The worst Iced Tea I have ever drank in my entire life. I DESPISE Lemon Brisk Iced Tea. Its honestly horrible. It even leaves a gross feeling in your mouth when you drink it. Gross taste, but also gross FEELING. Not a fan in any way, shape or form

2.3/5

June 10, 2017

Brisk lemon iced tea doesn't taste good at all . It tastes like a watered down version full of chemicals . It's full of 20 grams of sugar too . There are much better Brands that make iced tea better . I will not purchase again .

June 09, 2017

I love Iced Tea for my Pop category. I drink mostly Water, Juice is good too. Pop on occassions but I most rather prefer Iced Tea; Refreshing smooth taste, good texture of airy deliciousness that is not Fizzy but not flat. Lemon citrus taste, taste Homemade. Brisk makes the best!! Definately a Summer drink!

0.7/5

May 30, 2017

I refuse to drink brisk. When I go out to eat I usually get an ice tea with my dinner but I always ask my server if it's going to be brisk or nestea beacuse I refuse to drink brisk. All I taste is sugar and aspartame, no nice tea flavor or lemon it's just terrible. Do not recommend at all.

2.7/5

May 30, 2017

I used to LOVE Brisk Iced tea but lately I just can not handle how overly sweet it is! I love iced tea as it doesnt have the carbonation but you can literally taste how much sugar is in this drink :(

April 14, 2017

This is what I drink when I want a really sweet iced tea.. it's pretty sweet. This isn't one I buy super often, more like when it's the only one available. It does have a very manufactured taste to it and not too much of a tea flavor..

1.5/5

April 01, 2017

You'd have to be a major sweet tooth to finish an entire one of these drinks and enjoy it. If you dumped a bunch of sugar into water, To put it in perspective for you, ONE can of this has 20 grams of sugar! That's crazy! - it's the equivalent of having 5 teaspoons of sugar.

You would expect an iced tea to have just a few ingredients including tea and water right? This has something like 12 and tea isn't even a top ingredient - it's fourth, after water, high fructose corn syrup (hello Diabetes), and Citric Acid.

This also has caramel and red colouring. I don't like to rag on anyone for their food or drink choices, so I won't - I'll just caution those who drink or who are looking into this drink to look at these contents and leave it at that.

March 22, 2017

I love Iced tea - especially lemon and peach flavours - but I don't care for Brisk Lemon Iced Tea. I find that it is overpoweringly sweet and does not taste much like Iced Tea that you normally drink. Usually uniqueness is a good thing, not so much here. It tastes super sweet and leaves a funny taste in my throat. I also find it coats my teeth with a weird gritty feeling. No thanks.

March 22, 2017

There is no better iced tea than brisk, I find it even better when the cans are kept in the fridge so they're nice and cold , when they're warm you dont really get the iced tea flavor as much