britax b-safe elite infant car seat Reviews

January 01, 2017

Although it is more expensive then other brands, it's worth every penny. I felt my son was very safe and secure in this seat. It fit well and was easy to carry. I would recommend this product completely

November 08, 2016

This car seat is expensive, but definitely worth the $. My daughter loved being in her car seat- we drove many times just to get a nap in for her. It does tend to be a bit warm- but a lot of car seats are like that I think. We even found a used stroller that this would fit- so ours was well used!

September 09, 2016

I would recommend this car seat. Pros are that it is exceptionally safe, sturdy and durable. I like the added saftey features that the Britax car seats offer and it gave me some additional comfort as we do a lot of long distance travelling to visit family.

Cons are that the seat is not very breathable, and the baby can get fairly warm, even when we have the air conditioning blasting in the car. The bucket seat is also a bit heavier than some of the other brands we tested.It is also a bit bulky in the back seat, and may not work well if you have a compact car, and frequent passengers in the front seat with long legs.

I would probably buy again, however would be interested in trying out other models for comparison.