Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Reviews
#50 in Chocolate

September 17, 2017

High end chocolate with high end taste

I like the idea of having pomegranate and chocolate together. Because of the natural strong taste of dark chocolate and the strong taste of the pomegranate, I find it a tad too floral tasting for my taste.

May 29, 2017

OMG!!! These are my absolute most favorite snack when I am looking to indulge. With a slightly higher price point I don't buy them very often, but when I do it makes it all the more special! Brookside Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate - is there a better flavour pairing out there?!?

March 29, 2017

These are absolutely delicious, the dark chocolate on the outside is so perfect and then it's filled with the most yummy flavourful pomegranate! What could get any better? Yeah it's a bit expensive but totally worth it as a treat!

February 20, 2017

This is my most favorite snack, ever! These are simply DELICIOUS I can't put them down. The fruit inside has a nice bit of tanginess to it and the pomegranate is a perfect mix. Recommended!

November 21, 2016

I really like the sour meets sweet concept. These are very good and definitely take care of my sugar cravings plus it is actually healthy and a healthier alternative than regular chocolate. They are on the pricier side but I notice that they last pretty long because I only grab a small handful at a time. I am a pomegranate feign, so when I saw these I immediately had to buy them. I am very happy with my purchase.

November 21, 2016

Haha had to laugh at the 'good enough for PMS' rating, and yes, that is true. However, Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate treats are not cheap, and I expect high quality when it comes to my chocolate treats. These tasted a bit waxy and the sour Pomegranate seeds, very gritty, did not match the waxy sweet chocolate pairing. I was disappointed.

November 21, 2016

Purchased these for my love of dark chocolate and pomegranate. I was expecting them to be a bit more juicy and soft like a dried cranberry or raisin, however they a were a bit tougher/chewyier than I like. Despite this texture, they tasted great! They definitely take care of my sweet tooth and because they are rich in flavour I find I don't have to indulge as often! Definitely recommend!

June 06, 2016

Absolutely love this one sweet chocolate with nice crunchy bits of pomegranate. Just the right amount of pomegranate taste to the chocolate flavour. Just perfect for a nice treat.

April 12, 2016

A great treat. Two of my favourite things: dark chocolate and pomegranate! It is a bit on the sweet side for my taste but when I have a bag around, it doesn't take me long to finish it!

March 21, 2016

Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate are a delicious treat!
    They are a little pricey, but worth every penny!
    My daughter is not a big fan of Chocolate but this is her favorite Chocolate treat.