4.1/5
bubly Sparkling Water Grapefruit Reviews

June 09, 2021

I'm finding it a nice replacement for coca cola

I've been trying to quit coca cola and having this has helped with that greatly as it's the carbonation I found I was really missing. And no sugar or calories. I always stayed away from anything that said no calories because of aspartame but this stuff doesnt have it!

April 29, 2021

Refreshing!

The bubly sparkling water grapefruit was very refreshing. The perfect pick me up when you need something more than just water. This us great especially if you are trying to watch your calorie intake. I definitely will be buying it again.

April 13, 2021

Love it!

Subtle grapefruit flavor(without an artificial taste). One of my favorite Bubly flavors. It is very refreshing with zero after taste. I love that has zero sugar/artificial sweetener.

March 27, 2021

Awesome flavour and very refreshing!

I love me a good grapefruit flavoured anything. Nice and natural flavour and perfectly balanced. Definitely one of my favorite Bubly flavours and my fridge is never without at least a case of these!

March 21, 2021

Yum!

I love all Bubly carbonated drink but the grapefruit flavour is my favourite. It's a great healthy alternative to a sugary beverage as it has 0cal, 0carb, 0sugar!

2.2/5

October 30, 2020

I will have expected more

When it`s time to drink pop or anything with soda and bubble, there is plenty of choices. Something you want to go with a well knows the taste, such as Coca-cola or Pepsi. Or Sprite or anything. But here comes the new taste with some pretension to be water. Guess what, Coca-cola is also made with water. This Bubbly thing looks to have been made with water but the one you expect from an old swimming pool.

we love it!

Our family doesn't drink soda, so this is the perfect alternative! It has great carbonation and a bit of flavor. We buy the mixed pack from Costco that has grapefruit, strawberry, and citrus! They're all delicious!

Light, refreshing taste!

This is one of the few store bought soda waters (outside my soda stream) that I LOVE. I regularly keep this flavour around at work and home. It is very light tasting and very bubbly. It doesn't taste sweet or sugary at all. When I'm craving fizz, I turn to this rather than pop.

1.8/5

July 10, 2020
    New York, United States

Totally not like other sparkling waters

I love sparking waters or all type....flavoured and unflavoured. This grapefruit taste was definitely weird, as I was hoping it would be more citrus tasting. Not loving this one, but other bubly’s are decent

July 09, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Tastes like squirt without the sugar

As an avid soda drinker I knew I needed to find an alternative that I actually looked forward to drinking so I could finally kick the habit. This stuff tastes similar to squirt but without the sugary aftertaste. It’s been 3 months and I have not missed soda one bit