Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Enjoy the taste of the classic Canada Dry Club Soda now with a refreshing Pomegranate-Cherry flavour. This unsweetened, low sodium beverage made with natural flavours is the perfect choice for those looking to quench their thirst.

Refreshing Beverage!

I was pleased to receive a coupon from Chick Advisor, allowing me to obtain a free 12-pack of Canada Dry Club Soda in New Pomegranate-Cherry flavour! Each can contains 355ml and zero calories. The soda is unsweetened , low in sodium, and naturally flavoured.
    The clear liquid is effervescent with bubbles! The scent is very appealing. Upon first taste, I am refreshed with a flavour that is not over-powering or over-whelming. It is not too sweet, and i enjoy the combination of cherry and pomegranate! I like to drink it with ice, all on its own.
    This is a great buy for summertime parties, barbecues, camping, cottages, boating, or road trips. I would buy it again!

Sensational Refreshment!

I was selected by ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club and got this product for free.

This soda is a wonderful refreshing treat for a hot summer day in Ontario! I have tried mixing it with alcoholic drinks and just with juice, both were amazing. I love the little hint of cherry fizz, when you just drink it by itself. I have also tried it with some of the David's Ice Tea to make my own tea pop. It's a very versatile drink, and incredibly cost effective for a case of 12 cans.

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate- Cherry

I received the Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate - Cherry #forfree to try and review and I absolutely loved it. It had such a nice hint of flavour without being over powering. I cannot wait to add this to my weekly shopping list.Love that it is naturally flavoured and zero calories. Great product. Thank you. P.S. Loved the cute paper cherry straws that were added in as well.

Simple and Delicious!

This is the perfect, delicious alternative to water. I love that it's naturally sweetened; it has a pleasant sweetness and flavour to it, without being overpowering. I also like that it's low sodium. I tend to drink soda/pop more often than I'd like, and this is a great alternative that is much healthier. You can drink it on it's own, or even make some fun cocktails with it! I would definitely recommend. I received this product free for review.

Amazing new flavour!

I am a huge fan of flavoured waters and Canada Dry in general. This new flavour was absolutely amazing. It has a great refreshing taste with out any sugar! This may have became my new favourite. I will be buying this new Pomegranate Cherry again!

Club soda

I had the opportunity to try this product for free. I am a huge fan of Canada dry. I don't usually buy club soda but I figured this one would be good. It does have a nice taste to it however I didn't enjoy it on its own. I used the club soda in punch drink and found it was yummy that way.

1.8/5

Tasteless

Both my husband and I tried the Pomegrate-Cherry Canada Dry club soda and were very disappointed with it.

Opening the first tin, the scent was very tantalizing, but the flavour is pure club soda. It was a terrible letdown as the smell made my tastebuds tingle, but there was absolutely no flavour of either pomegranate or cherry.

Updated On: June 21, 2018

I was excited to try the pomegranate cherry sparkling water that Chick advisor sent me the coupon for, but would never pay that price for sparkling water.

Refreshing & Light!

I was selected to try the CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion and I love it! Our household tries to stay away from pop as much as possible although we do like to indulge every now and then. I love the option of the flavored sparkling water which gives you the fizz and flavour, without the hundreds of calories! The flavour was very subtle which I enjoyed. You can taste a hint of cherry which was really nice and refreshing. My boyfriend enjoyed the taste more then I did as I found the cherry to have an artificial flair to it, even though it does say naturally sweetened on the package. I love that it is low in sodium and has zero calories which makes me feel better about grabbing it over a regular soda. We drank it plain and we also made it into italian sodas which was DELICIOUS! Usually we would use regular club soda and simple syrup but the addition of the Pomegranate and Cherry took it over the edge! We added some extra frozen cherries to the mix and sat outside to enjoy them. I love that the club soda can be used in a variety of ways and mixes. Next up, cocktails!

I think the price of the product is a little steep at $7+ (after deposits and taxes). I will recommend this to my family and friends as I think even non club soda drinkers will enjoy this flavour. And I highly recommend using this product for homemade Italian sodas, soooo good!

June 21, 2018

I don't care for Canada dry sparkling water

I don't like sparkling water because 5he butter after taste but as far as I know it was great for those that like it because the hint of sweetness,which is why I approve.

June 21, 2018

A refreshing change for club soda.

When I was chosen by #ChickAdvisor to try the new Pomegranate-Cherry Canada Dry club soda I was really looking forward to it as I drink a lot of sparkling waters and club sodas. This new Pomegrante-Cherry Canada Dry club soda has a subtle flavor that is a nice change from the usual lemon, lime and orange flavors and does not taste "artificial." It also has more "fizz" than other brands and one that lasts once the can is opened. It is a little more expensive than plain club soda but worth the extra for the new flavor. Great to serve for a refreshing drink on it's own or experiment with mixing. Definitely worth trying. #CanadaDryPomCherry #productreviewclub#gotitfree