Canada Dry Club Soda Orange-Mandarin Reviews

Enjoy the taste of the classic Canada Dry Club Soda now with a refreshing Orange-Mandarin flavour. This unsweetened, low sodium beverage made with natural flavours is the perfect choice for those looking to quench their thirst.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So Refreshing!

I tried it at a friends house and loved it. Went to the store and bought it myself. My grandkids love it as well. Such a nice tasting drink that it doesn't even taste like pop.

May 15, 2019

It's awesome!!!

The taste is lovely. It went well along with my meal. I had steaks with veggies and mashed potatoes. When I gulped down my drink, the food particles just went along with my drink. I didn't think it would do that.

April 24, 2019

DELICIOUS!

Tastes like la croix, but more of a prominent flavor. It's very delicious! As someone who doesn't drink much soda, I love seeing these flavored low-cal options pop up! So refreshing!

November 07, 2018

Love the new Club Soda Orange-Mandarin

Thank you club soda, for creating these delicious club soda flavoured beverages! As a newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic it has been very tough finding sugar free options that taste good! I am a frequent soda water drinker and after one sip, I was immediately hooked. I now have a stock pile of orange mandarin and cherry pomegranate (my two favorite flavours) in my garage. If you are looking for something sugar free and great tasting,definitely give it a try!

October 31, 2018

Refreshing

I do not usually drink club soda unless it is mixed with another drink. I do like Canada Dry brand. This drink is light and refreshing. It has a hint of flavour without being too sweet. I love that it is unsweetened while still being a sparkling drink.

I got this product for free for my honest review.

October 19, 2018

Great and refreshing!

I didn't think I would enjoy this flavour, however this turned out to ve my favourite one. Tastes exactly like an orange pop without all the added sugar. Will definitely buy!

October 13, 2018

This is a refreshing alternative to diet pop

I recently stopped buying diet pop but I missed the carbonation. I don't like anything too sweet and find that regular pop is just over the top with the sugary taste. The hint of flavour in this product is just right. It also has the added bonus of being calorie-free and it is also low sodium. REFRESHING!

October 12, 2018

Mmm

I received this flavors at the chickadvisor showcase! I tried it after the showcase and I thought it was my favourite of the three flavours! I definitely will be picking it up!

October 11, 2018

Love this line of Canada Dry Club Sodas

The orange-mandarin flavour of this soda is awesome! It does not taste artificial or fake like many other flavoured sodas. It is refreshing both on its own or mixed with a bit of orange or cranberry juice.

October 09, 2018

Love it!

I love the taste. It's great to replace regular pop with the extra sugar. It can be mixed other drinks to add the fizz and the extra flavour. The aftertaste is not overwhelming and does have a orange flavour.