Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 44 in Carbonated Water

Club soda that has a hint of lemon and lime, is naturally flavoured, unsweetened and low in sodium.

Available in grocery stores across Canada, available in 12-packs of 355-mL cans.

April 17, 2017

I love soda but club soda is the most discusting beverage out there it has no taste hardly and it burns your mouth I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

April 13, 2017

I love this soda - the lemon-lime flavour is not over powering and it does not taste like fake flavouring. This is great on it's own or with a little bit of vodka or gin for a refreshing version of vodka soda. I generally like to drink this as an alternative to diet pops as it is no aspartame, caffeine etc but all the fizziness to satisfy such a craving.

April 04, 2017

being a club soda drinker I enjoyed this one taste great love the no sugar as I was addicted to diet coke club soda made me switch love the bite it has and it cures belly aches as well ,good price when I wentn to grab a case at sobey;s grocery store

April 04, 2017

c'est un bon produit que j'ai essayé. cela l'air plus de meilleure qualité que les boissons gazeuses comme Perrier.
    Le gout et les bulles sont de parfaite homogénéité qui laisse désirer de terminer toute la canette d'un seul coup.
    De plus, le gout Lime-Lemon donne un parfait gout santé à la boisson...ça va aider à perdre un peu de poids avec lemon et lime.

March 10, 2017

would rather have unflavored club soda did not like taste was hoping it would be delish
    I drink cub soda every day
    and I love lime club soda
    I drink cub soda every day
    and I love lime club soda

March 01, 2017

Aside from regular Club Soda, the lemon lime is also a staple in my house. It's refreshing on its own, and the flavours are natural.
    The biggest benefit is no sugar or sweeteners.

March 01, 2017

Pleasant, light and refreshing!! The taste was very easy on the senses and it definitely hit the spot while tasty enough that I wanted another. Cant wait to try this on a Patio!!

February 28, 2017

By far the best club soda, absolutely love the flavour great in mixes of your favourite drinks ! No sugar, no calories why not drink this especially on a hot day very affordable worth the buy

January 05, 2017

Trying to kick my Diet Coke habit has been very easy substituting my need with Canada Dry Lemon-Lime Club Soda. I love knowing that I'm not consuming anymore aspartame and still getting the fizzy drink that my mouth is looking for.

January 05, 2017

OMG if I could only have one drink for the rest of my life this would be it. I love the fact I can feel like I'm drinking a pop but not get the sugary taste that pop has. I also like mixing it with Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale, which I find sweet it becomes the perfect sweet but not overly sweet drink. This is a must have in my house.