Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Club soda that has a hint of lemon and lime, is naturally flavoured, unsweetened and low in sodium.

Available in grocery stores across Canada, available in 12-packs of 355-mL cans.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

October 22, 2017

Bubbly goodness

This product is the best tasting and nicest drink I can get my hands on. The bubbles are the perfect size and there is an amazing yet subtle taste. Extremely worth the price and is so refreshing

June 16, 2017

My new go-to

Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime is my new favourite beverage when I'm craving bubbles! It's refreshing, affordable and delicious. It has replaced all of my other carbonated beverages and the price is usually good too.

June 13, 2017

Light and Refreshing

This club soda is wonderful. I'm not a huge fan of regular club soda, as the lack of flavour is too bland for my personal taste. This hint of flavour is just what I need to get me to enjoy a healthier alternative to pop. Sometimes, I add a little blackberry syrup to it to make a refreshing italian soda, which is less healthy, but delicious.

June 07, 2017

An excellent substitute for pop. No artificial sweeteners of flavors, no calories.

I started drinking original Canada Dry Club Soda as a treat beverage. I mixed it with a bit of fruit juice for flavor, or squeezed lemon in. Then they brought out this variety, and I love it! I stock up when it's on sale, and I drink it regularly. It feels healthier than pop or fruit juice, yet adds some "sparkle" that you don't get with plain water.

June 06, 2017

I didnt like the taste of it but afew friends had it and they said they loved the taste of it.(I drink regular soda u dont drink diet drinks usually so that could be why i didnt like the taste and also i dont like lemon flavor or lime really either.So i cant really give this drink a bad review because i dont like certain flavor or diet soda.I think it is agood drink for people who like them type of drinks.It looked like it would taste good looking at the can.But i would like to try another flavor in that brand to taste it and see if i would like another flavor.

May 26, 2017

so worth the purchase i was meaning to buy diet gingerale but saw this and was like what the heck why not.
    tastes way better than fountain club soda and has a subtle hint of the lemon and lime but definitely not too over powering.

April 28, 2017

I only tried it because I am such a fan of Canada Dry - it was delicious but find it hard to find in my area - maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

April 17, 2017

I love soda but club soda is the most discusting beverage out there it has no taste hardly and it burns your mouth I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

April 13, 2017

I love this soda - the lemon-lime flavour is not over powering and it does not taste like fake flavouring. This is great on it's own or with a little bit of vodka or gin for a refreshing version of vodka soda. I generally like to drink this as an alternative to diet pops as it is no aspartame, caffeine etc but all the fizziness to satisfy such a craving.

April 04, 2017

being a club soda drinker I enjoyed this one taste great love the no sugar as I was addicted to diet coke club soda made me switch love the bite it has and it cures belly aches as well ,good price when I wentn to grab a case at sobey;s grocery store