Canada Dry Triple Berry Club Soda Reviews

Refresh your taste buds with this berry delicious club soda. Infused with the natural flavours of raspberry, blackberry and blueberry, Canada Dry Triple Berry Club Soda is perfect for when you want a hint of berry taste without any sugar or calories.

August 08, 2022

Great taste!

I loved this drink!!! Perfect to fresh up hot days with a nice fruit flavour!!! Other than that, this drink it unsewwtened and naturally flavoured!!!!

August 08, 2022

A Healthier Beverage

It tastes so good, and it is more healthier! Once I tasted it, I introduced to my friend immediately. My friend is a coke fan, but he likes it very much when he tasted it.

August 04, 2022

Great Diabetic Option

With its low sugar content, this makes a great treat for diabetics, children or those counting calories. The berry flavor really pulls through and is delicious!

August 02, 2022

Refreshing!

This was so refreshing! It’s the perfect 0 calorie drink for this heatwave we are having! The flavour is light, so I sometimes add some sugar free flavoured syrup if I am looking for more of a “soda” taste

August 02, 2022

Good sparkling water but sodium

I enjoyed the flavour of the water and it was great to drink on its own or as a vodka mixer. However, I often drink 0 everything water and this water included sodium which I wasn’t a fan of. Otherwise, good alternative.

August 01, 2022

I’m not usually a fan but I love it.

Review: it was hard to locate in my small town but I did eventually find it in a neighbouring town. I’m not a huge fan of club sodas but this Canada Dry Triple Berry Club Soda was amazing. It was light and refreshing. Perfect for warm summer days. I love the 0 Calories as well makes me feel good to drink it. I recommend giving it a try if you can find it. #Butterly #Review #CanadaDryTripleBerryClubSoda @Butterly #IGotItFree

July 31, 2022

Great taste, refreshing!

Finally found this product at Shoppers Drug Mart! I'm pretty addicted to bubly at the moment so I was excited to try this as well. I like the mixed berries taste and it wasn't overwhelming. I was afraid that there would be a weird after taste like some sodas have but it was great!

July 28, 2022

Flavour without sweetness overload

Great option for when you want to add flavour but don't want a sweetness overload. Gives the fun summery vibes, without that sugary crash that tends to happen so often with most drinks.

2.0/5

July 26, 2022

Bad Taste

Taste wasn’t worth it. Also, it was not found very easily available at local stores. Ingredients are unsweetened but taste bad. I would not recommend this product

2.0/5

July 26, 2022

Did not like this

Did not like it I don't know why but I got a lot of gas after drinking this.. My tummy was so bloated... Would not recommend.. May b its me may be not..