Bubly sparkling water strawberry Reviews

2.7/5

January 29, 2020

I like it butt...

I like it because it’s one of the best sparkling water taste wise, but I still am not a fan of sparkling water. I expected more from it. Maybe sweeter? More flavour?

January 28, 2020

Light and refreshing

Bubly sparkling water has become my favourite go to drink! I love the natural flavouring it has. The strawberry taste is very light and it is my go to drink over and above soda.

January 22, 2020

Tasty calorie-free treat

As someone who used to be addicted to soda, but who didn’t want the extra calories or the negative health benefits, I decided to try sparkling water instead. Thankfully, Bubly Strawberry sparkling water tastes delicious and makes it so easy to save on the calories.

January 06, 2020

Satisfies my pop cravings

I used to drink way to much diet pop but when I was pregnant with my son I decided to stop drinking pop and this stuff definitely has taken its place. Love the variety of flavors available but Cherry is my absolute favourite followed closely by the lime. These allow me to get the fizziness I crave without the calories, sugar and artificial colours. It also works great as a mix for some fizzy cocktails!

2.2/5

November 20, 2019

Mes papilles gustatives sont déçues

Le goût est très décevant. Je m'attendais à un goût plus prononcé de fraises mais on n 'en sent que l'odeur. Même s'il y a peu de calories dans le produit, le goût n'y est pas. Très déçue!

September 08, 2019
    Washington, United States

So amazing

I am absolutely in love with this product. The taste is so crisp and refreshing. I love how this product has no added anything and has such a good flavor. Also how many bubbles there are in this compared to other sparkling waters. It is the only sparkling water that helps my stomach.

August 15, 2019

So good!

I absolutely love bubly sparkling water! The strawberry is so delicious, I can’t believe it has zero calories! I am addicted to it! So so good! I will definitely be purchasing bubly strawberry sparkling water again!

July 07, 2019

Sparkling and natural

This sparkling water in strawberry flavor is so good, the flavor is not too strong.
    It's ZERO calories, that there is no artificial flavor, sugar added or sweeteners.
    The bottle is cute and the price is okay.

1.3/5

June 21, 2019

bubly is not for me!

A friend who drank one of the flavors (sorry I don't recall which one it was) stated she really enjoyed it so when I received some FPC from Pepsi I picked up a case of the Strawberry - thus my value rating lol.
    I just plain did not enjoy the 3 or 4 drinks I had out of one can so gave it to my son to see if my grandchildren would like it. He didn't like it, they wouldn't drink it after one sip and the friend who had liked her flavor - wouldn't drink it either. It was thrown out.

June 10, 2019

Subtle sweetness, perfect for Summer!

I only happened to purchase these Bubly carbonated waters by chance (my go to zero calorie drink was out of stock), but I'm glad I did! The strawberry flavor is one of my favourites because I've never come across this flavor in any other brand of zero calorie carbonated waters and it's such a fun, Summer flavor with just the right amount of subtle sweetness! I love being able to grab a can without the guilt of "empty calories" while still feeling like I'm enjoying a soda. Excellent on its own, or as a mix with Vodka!