bubly Sparkling Water Reviews

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 15 flavours, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavours to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    0.5/5

October 19, 2020

AWFUL

got it as a side at a restaurant. WORST THING EVER! Extremely flat and had a bitter taste. It tasted like warm water mixed with rotting citrus. ewwwww

October 18, 2020

Great!

This carbonated water is nice and fresh when taken cold. It has a good value for the size of the beverage. I often pick one up at my local store when on the go.

October 14, 2020

Amazing

I have been trying to quit coke zero forever. I used to drink 3 to 4 a day. I was told to try sparking water instead of coke zero. I have not had a coke zero for the past 6 weeks and it is all because of Bubbly. It tastes nothing like coke but I think the fuzz makes me not want coke zero anymore. Never thought I could quit coke zero.

October 05, 2020

Best No Calorie Fizz

Love the cherry and orange flavours the best. This is great for a no calorie pick me up. it has a great sparkle and fizz. Great on hot days and as a late night craving. Great for parties with lots of flavour varieties. Would purchase more often if this was cheaper

August 01, 2020

Great alternative to water or pop

My new favorite summer drink! I've had grapefruit, cherry BlackBerry and orange! Every one has been delicious! I'm looking forward to trying all the flavors!

June 15, 2020

Delicious!!

I love this sparkling water, it’s refreshing and not overly carbonated. They have a variety of flavours but my favourite is the lime, it’s fresh tasting and winches my thirst.

May 21, 2020

A hint of flavour

I was excited to try this sparkling water because I don’t drink pop but I do enjoy the carbonation I like a little fizz in my drink. The flavour is just right without being overwhelming. Can’t wait to try all the other flavours .

1.3/5

May 12, 2020

Disappointing

This newest beverage in a can to take Canadians by storm seems to be our answer to the poorly pronounced La Croix that our Southern neighbours have been tricked into drinking. I've heard people describe La Croix in various ways, and one I recall is like someone farted and the hint of the flavour of whatever it was supposed to be ended up in the can. This. This is bubly.

My boss had me start getting it for the office and I was so excited to try this after a successful ad campaign that piqued my interest (Bublé anyone?).

My boss is the only one willing to drink the stuff on our team. And I like fizzy, no sugar added, flavoured water - so I'm confused. But this stuff is just, gross. It is so overpriced and I can't understand the hype. At least there is no room for interpretation on how it is pronounced.

2.8/5

May 10, 2020

Pretty good

I buy these all of the time. They are a great alternative to sugary pop. I don’t really like the strawberry one because it is more bitter than the others. Lime is definitely my favourite.

April 11, 2020

Pétillantes

J' aime celle-ci pour son goût frais et très pétillant. Il faut aussi goûter celui au pamplemousse.Très froid , c' est parfaitement rafraîchissant. À essayer absolument!