Buckleys cold & sinus liquid gels
Good

Buckleys cold & sinus liquid gels Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 126 in Pain Relief

May 22, 2017

They are great. We use them all the time. We just feel that there are not enough night time pills. We like our sleep and usually take one night time pill to help make them last. Should put the same amount of pills into the package but make one pill like taking to pills so that the pills will last longer but just as effective.

September 24, 2016

Buckley's Cold & Sinus liquid gels work quickly to relieve stuffed sinuses and cold symptoms. Great price $9.97 at Walmart. I can always rely on Buckleys. So much easier to take to avoid the Buckley's liquid syrup taste.

June 29, 2016

I could only use the daytime pills because the nighttime pills tend to have the opposite drowsy effect and keep me up all night. I think that may only be me though and the daytime work well.

June 10, 2016

These are not cheap but when you have a cold and your majorly congested you would pay anything and so would I. I love using liquid gels because they always work very quickly and these defiantly helped with my congested sinuses. However I will say that the night time ones will make severely drowsy and if your going to take them make sure your going to bed or they will make you feel "funny".