3.2/5
Prestige Item
Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews

Good - 0

May 25, 2018

The only hairspray that works on my hair!

I have incredibly fine hair that never keeps any sort of style, short of blasting it with hairspray and making it into a glue helmet. My cousin is a hairdresser and introduced me to this hairspray when she was demoing my wedding hair last weekend. 3 days later, my normally pin straight hair still had a curl. I ran to Sephora to pick a can up for myself.

This hairspray smells great and keeps my hair styled, even after sleeping on it and after humid showers. Even better, it’s a flexible hairspray that allows your hair to move and not become a helmet. I am able to brush my hair without losing any of my style or having my hair do something strange. Bumble and Bumble claim that this hairspray has a “memory”, and it really does! Even if I mess it up, it goes back to they way it was the moment it was sprayed.

1.7/5

March 14, 2017

Not worth it! I have fairly lightweight hair and this flexible hold hairspray gave me little to no hold; it is an aerosol can that sprays a very light, non-sticky mist (which is a positive). Did not enjoy the wet grass and baby powder scent. I think at the premium price point ($29), it's difficult to give a recommendation for someone who may actually enjoy or benefit from using this hair spray.