Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 354 in Hand Lotions & Creams

100% Natural. Hands exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents can get rough and dry. Keep yours soft and smooth with super emollient almond creme. Not tested on animals.

May 12, 2017

I bought the burts bees almond milk moisturizing creme for my hands. I wash hair all day,and it leave y hands super dry. I Absolutley love this hand creme. Its not greasy,but keeps my hands super hydrated. I dont know what id do without it

March 13, 2017

Unless you want grease all through your house and on everything you touch, I would not recommend buying this product. It's very thick and greasy, and does not absorb into the skin well at all.

March 07, 2017

By far my absolute favourite hand creme I have ever owned. I don't know what I would do without it. It last for such a long time. I always put it on before bed and adter a shower.

1.5/5

March 01, 2017

I found this product very greasy and didn't go on all that well. It was very watery/oily. I'm not sure if there was something wrong with the batch that I received but I did not find it at all to be Burt's Bees quality. I was really disappointed with it and would not purchase again.

February 05, 2017

I got a small tube with a chap stick in my stocking for Christmas and I really like the formula. It's fast absorbing and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. It's a nice light scent and not over powering. I will probably purchase the bigger tube when I run out of my mosturizer!

January 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite hand cream. I love that it moisturizes really well, I have very dry skin and it keeps my hands moisturized for a long time. I would buy this more often but it is a little on the expensive side.

September 08, 2016

This product made my hands feel ever-so-soft, but I wasn't overly thrilled with the scent - a little strong for my taste. I found it a bit on the pricey side.

August 19, 2016

I bought a couple of these at Walgreens the last time I went shopping, in the US. Do not know if they are available in Canada, have not seen them yet. This smells so good you could eat it. I have very dry hands. The sales lady told me put it on at night then put gloves on to seal it in. Since I have been using this my hands are soft no more cracks These is a thick cream that absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling. Love the smell.

August 19, 2016

Smells so good like cherries and goes on thick. Is more ideal for use at night or when not handling anything but it definitely leaves my hands super soft and hydrated.

August 16, 2016

My son suffers from eczema and this product has done wonders for him. Though it is hard to get a child to remember to use it after every hand wash, but when he does, his hands with all the cracking really clear up.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler