Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Reviews
Ranked #13 in Hand Lotions & Creams

100% Natural. Hands exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents can get rough and dry. Keep yours soft and smooth with super emollient almond creme. Not tested on animals.

September 07, 2017

Amazing product!

I started using this Burts Bees almond milk beeswax hand creme when I got my tattoos, because you need to keep moisturizing them with an effective creme that isn't scented and has organic products in it, as you're applying it to an open wound. IT IS SO GOOD. Never mind using it for tattoos, Im just using it all the time now. Its super effective and the container lasts a long time because a little really does go a long way. Its thick but gets absorbed into your skin fairly quickly. Its not super greasy like other hand cremes. It smells really good too, on top of it all. I definitely would recommend trying this product, if you are someone who wants to buy a hand creme more on the organic side and are looking for something that works.

August 26, 2017

My hands are soft and moisturized again

I have never tried this line of products due to their price. I now know it's worth every penny spent! It's not ridiculously overpriced... but I was one to shop for the cheapest this I could find. That being said, I would gladly buy this product again. I purchased a travel set which was cheaper and I was able to try multiple products at a lower cost. I would definitely recommend their products to anyone!

July 14, 2017

soft smooth hands

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax hand creme is a treat to put on my hands. It's creamy formula quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy after feel. The light almond scent is pleasant.

May 12, 2017

I bought the burts bees almond milk moisturizing creme for my hands. I wash hair all day,and it leave y hands super dry. I Absolutley love this hand creme. Its not greasy,but keeps my hands super hydrated. I dont know what id do without it

2.0/5

March 13, 2017

Unless you want grease all through your house and on everything you touch, I would not recommend buying this product. It's very thick and greasy, and does not absorb into the skin well at all.

March 07, 2017

By far my absolute favourite hand creme I have ever owned. I don't know what I would do without it. It last for such a long time. I always put it on before bed and adter a shower.

1.2/5

March 01, 2017

I found this product very greasy and didn't go on all that well. It was very watery/oily. I'm not sure if there was something wrong with the batch that I received but I did not find it at all to be Burt's Bees quality. I was really disappointed with it and would not purchase again.

February 05, 2017

I got a small tube with a chap stick in my stocking for Christmas and I really like the formula. It's fast absorbing and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. It's a nice light scent and not over powering. I will probably purchase the bigger tube when I run out of my mosturizer!

January 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite hand cream. I love that it moisturizes really well, I have very dry skin and it keeps my hands moisturized for a long time. I would buy this more often but it is a little on the expensive side.

October 01, 2016

The cream is very greasy but absorbs quickly and efficiently into the skin; what worked for me was applying a little bit a couple of times a day instead of a big glob only once or twice a day. I also noticed that it helped strengthen my nails. Although they usually crack so much by the end of winter that I tend to keep them short, I was able to keep them long throughout the winter season.

The format—a 5 cm x 5cm cylindrical glass jar with a thin metallic cap—lends itself well to being left on one’s desk. It was very easy to adopt a routine by which I would put a bit of a cream on a couple of times a day and massage it in while reading something on the screen.

The materials of the jar make it recyclable—another plus—but I kept mine to use as a paper clip holder, decorated of course with a little bit with washi tape.

(For more: http://www.saharsblog.com/review/product-review-burts-bees-almond-milk-beeswax-hand-cream/)