4.1/5
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin Reviews

May 13, 2017

I found this on sale at Shopper's last week for $2 and picked it up to have in my purse. Ive been using it through out the week and have noticed that my lips do feel hydrated. It is a lightweight formula that is not sticky or gooey - just a light layer does the trick for me. Subtle medicated taste that you either like or dont like - personally I'm into it but you may choose to find a different variety. I haven't had any issues with the tin and I like that it is a slim design!

April 14, 2015

I love the compact tin that holds a ton of product and fits in my pocket or purse with ease. If I accidentally leave the tin in the car on a hot summer's day, I don't have to worry about finding lip balm leaking out of tin, unlike a traditional stick format that will leave a gooey mess! Love the smooth texture and light scent that is natural and defining of Burt's Bees. A great product overall...would recommend it to any pair of dry lips!

October 14, 2014

I love this product!! My lips are very dry so this helps me so much. Everynight before i go to sleep I put some on and voila, next morning my lips are super soft and so very smooth. I really enjoy Burt's products they are really worth the money.

2.2/5

September 19, 2014

All my friends love Burt's bees products, so I thought why not give it a try. WRONG. Shouldn't have tried it. This lip balm makes my lips dry fast and it also STINGS when I put it on!! I don't know if the sting is supposed to be a good or bad thing, but I'm hoping not the latter.

September 09, 2014

I agree the tin can be hard to open but it's far more convenient than a tube of balm your purse so flat and compact

August 15, 2014

I love this product so much because it's so hydrating and moisturizing. It makes my lips super soft and feel great. The only issue is that it's a little hard to open.