Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 464 in Acne Treatment

(Replaces Herbal Blemish Stick with Tea Tree & Parsley)

99.90% Natural

Our natural herbal blemish stick cleanses, refines and tones pores, while helping to normalize skin by correcting imbalances that create breakouts.

Not tested on animals.

April 28, 2017

This product is amazing and worth every penny! It actually works and does not cause further damage on even the most sensitive skin (my sister and I both have experience with this). Leaves a tingly sensation that assures you the product is working without being too overpowering. Have seen results in merely one night after application. Love this blemish stick and recommend to everyone!!

April 28, 2017

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick is the best! I've been using it since my teen years. The scent isn't too strong, and it doesn't sting or dry my skin out. Super effective spot treatment! Awesome stuff!

March 21, 2017

I get adult acne and love this stuff!! When I feel a blemish coming, you know that irritation under the skin, I use this before bed and in the morning. 9 times out of 10 it just goes away and the zit never comes. It may be a bit more costly, but I don't mind paying for something natural that really works!

February 23, 2017

First of all, I love this product. When I have a major breakout it is the only thing I can trust to help me. I can actually feel it working, which tells me how effective it is. It feels a little pricey for what it is but it is worth it!

October 25, 2016

Another product I bought in an attempt to get rid of my horrible teen acne ...

Pros:
    - natural ingredients

Cons:
    - does not work
    - SMELLS SOOOOO BAD

I do not recommend this product at all. It just sits on my face and makes it smell bad. I cannot apply make up over it after I apply it either

January 26, 2016

I'm on the fence about this product. The alcohol in it sometimes irritated my skin, but it reduced blemishes slightly. Regardless, the roll-on application can get some gunk inside the tube, so I'd only recommend trying it if it's on sale or something.

December 26, 2015

I stumbled onto this thankfully. The price is consistent with other blemish products.
    I like it because it works quickly. Its compact and you can take it with you and use it throughout the day to treat the spot quicker. You don't have a visible residue like you do with some products. The smell isn't unpleasant. I don't find it irritates my skin like some products and it's not extremely drying.

March 01, 2014

I think that the packaging for this is quite unsanitary, as it is a roll-on. I prefer to roll it on my hand, then pat it on blemishes. I think that this does a really good job at drying out blemishes, but I also think that if you have dry skin, to really be careful with this.

September 05, 2012

I was really excited to try this product since I usually love all of Burt's Bees products, and tea tree oil is supposed to be good for treating acne. It lasted for one month of use, using it morning and night on my blemishes. The first couple days I thought it was really working, but the remaining time I used it I didn't see any difference in the amount of acne and blemishes on my face. I think a downside of it is the way it's applied, I feel like maybe the bacteria from my blemishes got inside the stick which made the effectiveness decrease over the time I used it.

May 19, 2012

I break out right before im about to have my period so a good blemish zapper is a necessity. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this blemish stick works! I put it on before bed, and the morning after the blemish I tested it on had definitely shrunken in size. The smell is not particularly good but when it comes to my pimples, smell is the last of my worries (i just want those hideous pimples gone!) I definitely recommend this!