Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Reviews

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils. To keep your lips hydrated, the Honey Lip Balm includes beeswax in their formula to seal in hydration. For a refreshing tingle, Burts Bees added peppermint oil.
The lips are kept healthy with Burts Bees Honey Lip balm for their rich formula of beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin!
see their main website for more details at: www.burtsbees.ca

May 21, 2021

Great moisturizing lip balm but...

Great quality when applied, my lips do feel less dry! One thing to keep in mind is that it is a tad more expensive than their competitor's lip balm but one lip balm can last you a long time. One thing I also wish the lip balm had was SPF, I would use it more frequently if it did. Overall great product.

May 16, 2021

It’s an awesome product. Totally worth it.

It’s great quality. It’s easy to apply, and leaves you with smooth and shiny lips. The taste/scent is super sweet. I recommend buying it for someone who usually has chapped lips. It’s a must to have in the winter season.

May 15, 2021

I found it to be okay.

I really like Burt's Bees products but I personally find them a little pricey. The lip balm works but I have to keep applying it throughout the day to keep my lips from being cracked and dry.

March 10, 2021

Much needed item for me

I always had chapped lips and decided to finally take care of them. I tried a couple products but nothing helps more than this one ! It doesn’t have a fruity smell or taste amazing but my lips are almost completely healed up from any cracks and that’s all that matters.

February 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

superb

I bought this for my mum after I used it, she was having chemotherapy and her lips were constantly splitting, it is amazing protected the skin on my lips and kept them subtle and soft.
    mum now won't use anything else.

January 03, 2021

Burt's Bees Baby

I buy this product all the time. It's a little too pricey . but if I want higher quality and don't want to spend $10-15 on a lip balm, Burt's Bees is my next best buy. It's really nice on the lips and is always convenient to find. It feels nice and smells lovely.

December 30, 2020

My life saver!!

Have dry lip, especially during the winter time. A friend told me to get burts bee lip balm. And because I love honey I picked this one, really help conditioning and hydrating my dry lips, and smells good too!!

December 05, 2020

Love Burt chapstick bees but not this scent

Love Burt’s Bees chapstick but not this scent. Not sure if it’s just my preference but I do love some of the other ones. I always do love to try them all.

September 22, 2020

It works

It does the job but it doesn’t smell the best... it’s moisturizing and feels good, if you are ok with the scent you’ll love it. I unfortunately didn’t love the scent so I use it just cause I have it. Probably won’t buy again...

August 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would always recommend

This has been my go-to lip balm ever since! It's smooth to apply and does not have any harsh chemicals and doesn't burn my lips. it also keeps my lips moisturized in the winter!