Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils. To keep your lips hydrated, the Honey Lip Balm includes beeswax in their formula to seal in hydration. For a refreshing tingle, Burts Bees added peppermint oil.
The lips are kept healthy with Burts Bees Honey Lip balm for their rich formula of beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin!
see their main website for more details at: www.burtsbees.ca

April 03, 2017

I found this chap stick to be one of the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used. Winter kills my lips but I made sure I kept this close to me at all times.

March 30, 2017

I hated this lip balm. It didn't have a honey smell or anything honey about it. I found it went on in little clumps and was almost sticky. I wouldn't buy it again.

March 30, 2017

I really did not enjoy using this lip balm. While I do agree that this product is better than most of the balms out there, the product was just so drying for my lips. I use the Burts Bees Grapefruit and Pomegranate lip balms and neither of the those where as drying as the Honey one. Even the texture of balm felt less creamier than the othe ones. Also the scent of the balm was not pleasant and smelled a little stale. I don't recommend thid product; however, I can admit the high quality ingredients in the product make it more attractive than the other lip balms on the market.

January 15, 2017

I used to love this lip balm - in fact, this balm is what my husband associated me with when we started dating because I always wore it. However, they changed the formula and instead of a lovely, high quality beeswax with a gentle sweetness it's now bitter, darker, which shows a less-quality and not as filtered beeswax (my husband owns an apiary, so I feel strongly this is what it is from experience). I HATE the new formula and had to go hunting for a new one. While I love others, this was my #1 and now it's not. Old formula - WORTH IT!!!! New? NO!

September 16, 2016

Nourishing, inexpensive lip balm that keeps lips hydrated and fresh throughout the day. Reapplication isn't necessary after one application as this keeps your lips nice and supple. Also wears well with gloss.

April 26, 2016

It's all natural has many unique scents and helped revive crusty lips. I recommend this product to anyone since it's natural. I will always purchase this.

March 21, 2016

I love Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I use it daily. I especially love to use it in the winter when my lips are so chapped. It is very effective and soft on my lips. I would recommend it to anyone who uses lip balm.

March 18, 2016

This product was okay in my books but I probably wouldn't purchase it again. And honestly, it's the taste that threw me off (no, I wasn't eating my lip balm). It didn't get the taste of honey when I was wearing it, and instead I got more of a taste of beeswax whenever I wore it. It was a decent balm, but not my absolute favourite.

January 25, 2016

love it! keep my lips moisturized and I had cracking problem in the corner of my lips and the only lip balm that did help is this one!!

January 21, 2016

I looooooveeeeeeeee this product. I can't live without it everyday. I've been using it for years. It moisturizes and doesn't have a strong taste like other lip balms. I also put this on first before applying my lipstick.