• Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Hawaiian Smolder

Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Hawaiian Smolder Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 946 in Lip Balm

June 28, 2017

Pretty in pink lips

I really enjoyed the Burt's Bees Lip Crayon. I used the Hawaiian Smolder (429) and it was a nice shade of pink (not too bold and not too little girl looking, just perfect). I loved the case, it was very unique and was quite practical. The lipstick was super easy to apply. It lasted a few hours at most (so not really long lasting, but still okay) and it kept my lips nice and well hydrated. Overall I would recommend this product and I would definitely buy it again (I really want to try more shades!)

November 18, 2015

These lip crayons are great! i have 4 colours and have been in love with all of them so far.
    Probably one of the best lip crayons i've purchased at a drug store.
    It doesn't stay on forever but I prefer it over chemical filled lip products.

June 09, 2015

I like that the product is fairly sheer with a very subtle sparkle/satin finish. It is not particularly long lasting. Fairly opaque when applied.

Scent is a little off-putting.

February 26, 2015

i enjoy any burts bees products. in have tried many and loved them all! this is great for some color on your lips!

February 16, 2015

I really like this lip crayon. It feels so smooth and moisturizing on the lips. It's colour payoff is not quite sheer but it's not opaque either.
    The ONLY thing I do not like is the scent. It's reminds me of play-doh but the scent is not overwhelming so I would buy products because I really like the feeling on my lips.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge