Burt's Bees Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1317 in Lipstick

0.5/5

June 25, 2017

I tried to love it!

I'm a huge Burt bees fan; all of their products! I was so excited when I saw they came out with a lipstick! After trying it I was disappointed right away. It was not what I was expecting at all. It seems more like tinted lip balm! It's extremely sheer coverage, the colors on the package are not close to the Color that goes on your lips, it melts in any warm environment and the scent is off for me. The price is too high for this; I would not classify this as a lipstick as it's more of a lip balm that has some tint to it which doesn't last on your lips even having a sip of water. A big no for me!

June 25, 2017

Great idea! love it

Finally someone with common sense. The lip balm and lip colour duo is a great idea. I use lip balm ALL the time, and lipstick less often because it usually dries my lips. So now I just carry the one! :)

June 05, 2017

I have this now in town colours! Love that this lip colour actually shows - i found with previously Burt's Bees lipsticks, the colour wouldn't be that noticeable. This definitely is! Leaves your lips feeling soft too.

May 25, 2017

I just bought my first tube as I have switched over to totally natural health care products. I have used covergirl outlast for years.
    I love the texture and colour I chose, I just wish it would last longer, but it is worth giving that one feature up for my health.

April 24, 2017

I got the colour 502 suede splash, it is almost like my real lip colour. It does make my lip feel comfortable also having some unique texture on my lips

2.0/5

March 25, 2017

I so want to give this product a thumbs up. There is so much that I like about Burt's Bees Lipstick; the vibrant colour selection, the recyclable packaging, the durable tube, the fact that Burt's Bees makes their products from 100% natural ingredients, and I like the satin finish. I also like the price point. So what's the problem? Burt's Bees promises; " 8-hour moisture to hydrate lips, leaving them feeling soft and smooth". I just don't get that result from this product. My lips are left dry and chapped and begging for moisturizer and because my lips are so dry feeling, the wear time is minimal. Maybe an hour or two before all colour disappears. I purchased "Tulip" and I absolutely love the colour but I doubt very much if I'll purchase this again. Unfortunately.....

March 25, 2017

This lipstick it's deffently hight up on my top 10 favorite lip sticks I've always been a fan of Burt's bees and how they use 100% natural moistening ingredients! Even there packaging is recyclable! There lip sticks come in 14 different colors so there's one for everyone. There also one of the most moisturizing lepsticks I have found they leave your lips feeling saitiny smooth for a good 5+ hours I could go on all day! I currently own 4 of there lipsticks (Orchid Ocean, Juniper Water, Lily Lake and Ruby Ribble,) and I deffently plan on buying more ! They retail for around 9.99 CND! :)

1.2/5

March 16, 2017

I usually love Burt's Bees lip products but this was SO drying. I even had a top coat lip moisturizer and my lips felt chapped. The only decent thing about this is the color payoff.

March 13, 2017

I am all about this lipstick! I wasn't too sure about it at first because I wasn't sure if a lipstick from a lip balm company would work so well. I have the shade Brimming Berry and it is now one of my top three lipsticks. The best thing about the lipstick is that it's super moisturizing but still very vibrant. Good Job Burt's Bees!

2.8/5

March 08, 2017

The packaging really stands out on these lipsticks and always attracted my attention when I am out shopping. I've been wanting to try them out and see how well they work, and finally gave in.

The lipstick is very creamy and glides on easily. The colour that I got, Suede Splash, was pretty pigmented. It is a very nice nude.

With that said, the wear time was very short for me. I'm lucky if I can get an hour's wear out of it. I also don't find it moisturizing. While it was creamy, my lips feel a little on the dry side after wearing it.

I struggled with the rating on this one. I have been wearing it daily when I go out because I love the colour. I probably won't be repurchasing, but will use it up.