Burt's Bees Lipstick Reviews
#27 in Lipstick

January 12, 2018

Moisture vs. Longevity

Beautiful colours and nice creamy texture. Super moisturizing, but it doesn’t last long. It was gone from my lips within an hour so you need to reapply often. Even a lip primer or lipstick sealant didn’t help with longevity.

December 14, 2017

Une hydratation teintée!

J’adore ce rouge à lèvre car je peux aussi l’utiliser comme baume à lèvre. Qui me connait sait que je ne peux pas passer une journée sans baume donc j’aime beaucoup son produit pour son efficacité. Il me donne de belle lèvres teintés en plus de les hydratées.

September 15, 2017

Lipsticks

Très pratique pour une sortie, a emporter dans sa saccoche. Elle hydrate et nourrie les lèvres sèche, laisse une fine couche de couleur, l'odeur est agréable et le prix est abordable en spécial...!

September 13, 2017

Very moisturizing...

I really like this new lipstick... It doesn't dry out the lips since it has the benefits of a lip balm in its formulation. Only negative is that I find most of the colours either very dark or too bright/dramatic for my skin tone. So far the one colour I've bought twice already is Lily Lake #530... My favourite.

September 11, 2017

Pigment for days

Considering the ingredients used in this formula, it truly impresses me how pigmented they are. Though far from transfer-resistant, this is a great lipstick if you want the natural look and non-drying feel on your lips. I have two shades of this product and I use them both very often, since they're easy to apply and have decent staying power. If I refrain from eating or drinking too much, as well as licking my lips, I only have to reapply once during the day and I tend to wear this lipstick for at least six hours.

August 17, 2017

A great hydrating lip product with some subtle color

I have this in Sunset Cruise (523) and I love the color as it's more of a subtle peachy-pink tint and not too bright, which is great for everyday wear. They advertise it as a moisturizing lipstick and that holds true.

The only issue I have with this lipstick is that it gets very melty in warm temperatures. Otherwise, it's quite hydrating and I like the smooth application.

The price was really good as well. You can most likely find this product at your local drugstore or grocery store so I like how accessible the it is.

0.5/5

June 25, 2017

I tried to love it!

I'm a huge Burt bees fan; all of their products! I was so excited when I saw they came out with a lipstick! After trying it I was disappointed right away. It was not what I was expecting at all. It seems more like tinted lip balm! It's extremely sheer coverage, the colors on the package are not close to the Color that goes on your lips, it melts in any warm environment and the scent is off for me. The price is too high for this; I would not classify this as a lipstick as it's more of a lip balm that has some tint to it which doesn't last on your lips even having a sip of water. A big no for me!

June 25, 2017

Great idea! love it

Finally someone with common sense. The lip balm and lip colour duo is a great idea. I use lip balm ALL the time, and lipstick less often because it usually dries my lips. So now I just carry the one! :)

June 05, 2017

I have this now in town colours! Love that this lip colour actually shows - i found with previously Burt's Bees lipsticks, the colour wouldn't be that noticeable. This definitely is! Leaves your lips feeling soft too.

May 25, 2017

I just bought my first tube as I have switched over to totally natural health care products. I have used covergirl outlast for years.
    I love the texture and colour I chose, I just wish it would last longer, but it is worth giving that one feature up for my health.