Burt's Bees Lipstick Reviews
#21 in Lipstick

May 25, 2017

I just bought my first tube as I have switched over to totally natural health care products. I have used covergirl outlast for years.
    I love the texture and colour I chose, I just wish it would last longer, but it is worth giving that one feature up for my health.

April 24, 2017

I got the colour 502 suede splash, it is almost like my real lip colour. It does make my lip feel comfortable also having some unique texture on my lips

2.0/5

March 25, 2017

I so want to give this product a thumbs up. There is so much that I like about Burt's Bees Lipstick; the vibrant colour selection, the recyclable packaging, the durable tube, the fact that Burt's Bees makes their products from 100% natural ingredients, and I like the satin finish. I also like the price point. So what's the problem? Burt's Bees promises; " 8-hour moisture to hydrate lips, leaving them feeling soft and smooth". I just don't get that result from this product. My lips are left dry and chapped and begging for moisturizer and because my lips are so dry feeling, the wear time is minimal. Maybe an hour or two before all colour disappears. I purchased "Tulip" and I absolutely love the colour but I doubt very much if I'll purchase this again. Unfortunately.....

March 25, 2017

This lipstick it's deffently hight up on my top 10 favorite lip sticks I've always been a fan of Burt's bees and how they use 100% natural moistening ingredients! Even there packaging is recyclable! There lip sticks come in 14 different colors so there's one for everyone. There also one of the most moisturizing lepsticks I have found they leave your lips feeling saitiny smooth for a good 5+ hours I could go on all day! I currently own 4 of there lipsticks (Orchid Ocean, Juniper Water, Lily Lake and Ruby Ribble,) and I deffently plan on buying more ! They retail for around 9.99 CND! :)

1.2/5

March 16, 2017

I usually love Burt's Bees lip products but this was SO drying. I even had a top coat lip moisturizer and my lips felt chapped. The only decent thing about this is the color payoff.

March 13, 2017

I am all about this lipstick! I wasn't too sure about it at first because I wasn't sure if a lipstick from a lip balm company would work so well. I have the shade Brimming Berry and it is now one of my top three lipsticks. The best thing about the lipstick is that it's super moisturizing but still very vibrant. Good Job Burt's Bees!

2.8/5

March 08, 2017

The packaging really stands out on these lipsticks and always attracted my attention when I am out shopping. I've been wanting to try them out and see how well they work, and finally gave in.

The lipstick is very creamy and glides on easily. The colour that I got, Suede Splash, was pretty pigmented. It is a very nice nude.

With that said, the wear time was very short for me. I'm lucky if I can get an hour's wear out of it. I also don't find it moisturizing. While it was creamy, my lips feel a little on the dry side after wearing it.

I struggled with the rating on this one. I have been wearing it daily when I go out because I love the colour. I probably won't be repurchasing, but will use it up.

March 07, 2017

I like this lipstick, the colour is nice and the quality is good. It goes on nicely and makes my lips feel soft. I would purchase again if the price was right.

2.0/5

February 03, 2017

I was really excited when I heard about Burt's Bees' lipstick. I'm normally a big fan of their products, but this one was a bust. Although the color was super pretty and looked great on me (I used Brimming Berry, 514) the lipstick dried my tears like there was no tomorrow which was really surprising coming from a company that usually produces such great natural products. The lipstick doesn't last either and goes on everything (forget about kissing your hubby or boyfriend wearing it or even drinking or eating!). I would not buy it again or I would not recommend either

December 20, 2016

love the lipstick very pigmented and the shades are very preety.staying powers is not so good u have to reapply it after 2-3 hours .other than that i like it.