4.1/5
Burt's Bees Lipstick Reviews
#19 in Lipstick

October 07, 2019

BURTS BEES LIPSTICK IN "SUEDE SPLASH"

First of all, I love the packaging of this lipstick. I love the color payoff and the finish on the lip. The finish is beautiful on the lips and has a soft natural sheen. It's not very long wearing, but it's comfortable on the lips.
    I sometimes use this Burts Bees lipstick as a blush, too. I like the color suede splash, and I might pick up different colors to try. :)

July 23, 2019

Review burt’s bees lipsticks

Ist so nice my lips became really smooth i like to have natural lips so this is perfect it’s hydrating my lips and the unique problem is that if i drink or eat it will totally disappear

May 31, 2019

Your lips will thank you!

Lipstick often dries out my lips, but not this stuff! It doesn’t last very long so needs lots of reapplying, but I find it’s worth it because it doesn’t hurt my lips. It’s a bit expensive but is often on sale and I really like Burt’s Bees lip products.

May 30, 2019

Very moisturizing!

I like it because it is moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't have any fragrance and it is quite pigmented too. I will wear it whenever my lips feel a bit dry and needs some color.

March 25, 2019
    United States

Super moisturizing

It doesn’t stay on really well but it’s really moisturizing. It’s easy to apply and has a great texture. But for me it’s more a lip balm with pigment than a real lipstick. It’s great for dry lips but don’t expect it to stay on all day or even all morning.

March 02, 2019

Fantastic!

The best lipstick out there and great moisturizer for your lips! Comes in a variety of colours and looks fantastic on without drying out your lips. My go to everyday lipstick!

February 22, 2019

Intially liked this product

I liked this product initially but found it quite "heavy", it does not have a lot of "staying power" but the colour was nice. After having it for a few months it turned all lumpy I've never had a lipstick do that before.

February 21, 2019

Great Lipstick

I have purchased this product before. I loved the colour and the fact that Burt’s Bee’s is a reputable brand. While it was a great lipstick I prefer a more moisturizing type of lipstick and I found this one to be a bit dry. But that is a personal preference and this was a great product.

February 21, 2019

I would again just different shade

I bought this lipstick for the first time and i must say i really liked it. I found the color lasted longer then lipsticks i bought in yhe past. I really enjoyed that it didnt dry out my lips.

February 08, 2019

Un produit au résultat naturel et au résultat parfait

Je ne connaissais pas les baumes à lèvres et encore moins les rouges à lèvres de Burt's Bee avant s'acheter ce produit.
    Je l'adore - Burt's Bee #502 Suede. Il s'applique super bien, couvre à merveille, se fond avec la teinte de mes lèvres pour un colori super naturel. Je l'adore et c'est sans mentionner le petit goût légèrement sucré qu'il laisse sur mes lèvres. Tellement parfait !