Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #960 out of 1573 in Body Lotions & Creams

How it WorksSoothing milk meets honey in this nourishing yet lightweight natural moisturizing lotion. Honey acts as a natural humectant, while aloe and sunflower oil soothe and moisturize. It's perfect for dry and sensitive skin.How to Use ItApply lotion all over your body and hands as often as needed.Featured IngredientMilk Powder — Solid residue which remains when water is removed from defatted cow's milk.

March 04, 2017

This is a very light body lotion, with average moisturizing power. It has a faint scent to it, I can't really describe it (maybe a waxy sweet smell?) but it works great for hands and arms, and not so great for my legs. My legs are extremely dry and need heavy moisturizing after every shower. This body lotion got sucked straight into my skin but it was not enough. I received this as a gift so I had to look up the price of this lotion. On average, it costs $13, which is a bit pricier considering a generic moisturizer would cost half its price.

January 06, 2017

I love this cream. It smells very light, natural, and downright yummy. It does not leave you greasy or sticky. It instead leaves your body, silky and smooth. It leaves it feeling nourished. A little goes a long way, which extends the life of the product. Defenitly worth the cost. Highly recommend.

March 25, 2016

This is the best body lotion I've ever used!!! Came back from Mexico and needed a body moisturuzure to keep my tan and this worked!! I also live in Canada where our winters make our skin dry and this is the only one that I use on my skin

January 22, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion! It applies easily and a little goes a very long way. The texture seems a bit thin, but this leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized.

March 14, 2015

I love love Burt's Bees products...especially the milk and honey body lotion.
    Has a very mild wonderful scent and I really found it helped my dry winter skin.
    It is not greasy and dries quickly...leaving my skin soft like a babies.

January 21, 2015

I got this product as a gift. I use lotion all the time on my hands. I have very dry skin. The lotion that I have been using for well over 10 years was just simple baby lotion. Once I got this Bert's bees lotion I was wondering if I would like it cause most lotions I'm not happy with. Once I tried it I fell in love! It makes my hands so soft and the smell is very simple which I like. I use it often and can't get enough! I'm happy I got this and gave it a try!

0.5/5

March 01, 2014

Not worth the tube it came in. Don't waste your cash on this crap.

August 29, 2012

I have a couple sample sizes of this product kicking around, and I am glad I got this in the set because I don't think I would have bought the full size of this product.

The first couple times I tried this product I wasn't super impressed. I didn't find the strange milky scent particularly appealing. And it felt a bit sticky when I was applying it.

I tried this out again yesterday after I got out of the shower, my legs felt kind of sticky for a while afterwards. But the next day when I woke up my legs felt SO soft!

I will definitely continue to use this product until I run out, I am undecided as to whether I am going to purchase a full size. I have a lot of other lotions I am trying to use up first before I buy any more.

May 12, 2012

EW EW EW! This smells like it expired!! Disgusting! I was so repulsed not only by the smell, but the color ( a brownish yellow) AND the texture! It did not absorb into my hands whatsoever, left a film, and it washed off after I washed my hands 2 HOURS after applying it! Such a horrible product!!

December 12, 2011

I really want to love this lotion. I have a very hard time finding lotions that don't make my hands feel greasy, chalky, or filmy and this one really delivered. It moisturized, and after a little while it soaked into my skin very well without leaving an unpleasant residue.

The one thing I don't like about this lotion is the smell. It would be pleasant if it were milder, but once I applied enough to my hands I found it to be overwhelming. It was just too strong and caused me to sneeze and I ultimately had to wash it off.

If scents don't bother you, then I highly recommend this lotion because it works well, but I'd steer clear if you're sensitive to fragrances.

Milou1985 added a new review for
    Iams Pet Food

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for