Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

May 27, 2021

Nice lip balm

I bought a pack of Burt’s Bee lip balm and this flavour was one of the ones included. As much as I loved the consistency of this lip balm, I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent, which is strange because I love pomegranate! I do love how moisturizing it is and it is long lasting. I most likely wouldn’t purchase this flavour again.

April 12, 2021

Obsessed!

I absolutely love rhis lip balm! it leaves on a litle red / burgundy tint to my lips but also smells super good! I love the ingredients & the fact that they care about nature( altough it could be definitely better) recommender this product to a couple of friends who really enjoyed it!

February 11, 2021

Best lip balm

I bought this when my lips were starting to get dry. This is really effective in keeping my lips moisturized. I love the smell. It is no-fuss product especially duringhe winter.

February 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my favs!

Love all of Burt's Bees lip balms, especially this one in pomegranate! I have a lip balm in every jacket, purse, in the car, and around the home! My go to for when my lips are dry from winter!

November 30, 2020

Been using it for years! Love it!

I have been using Burt's bees lip balm for a long time. I the fact that it works well to get rid of dry lips and it also taste nice. Although there is no tint added to it, it still gives your lips a nice shine.

November 28, 2020
    United States

My daily go to lip product

I don't like heavy or waxy lipstick. It never stays on me anyway. This moisten with just a bit of color. As I get older I really think less is more when it comes to lip color.

October 26, 2020

Let Down

I purchased this lip balm as I had heard great reviews from several influencers. I find it to not be moisturizing at all and has a weird taste on my lips. I truly would not recommend this as it did not meet ny expectations unfortuntaly.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

I really love Burt's Bees products! For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product works like a charm! I love how it moisturizes my lips, leaving them soft and glossy. It has a delicate color that makes the lips look natural. I also enjoy its natural properties! Definitely recommend this product!

October 19, 2020

More moisturizing than the regular kind

I find this one leaves my lips a lot more moisturized and less irritated than the original kind with peppermint. The pomegranate also leaves a slight tint with each application.

July 09, 2020

Alanah

Great consistency, tastes good, feels good on your lips. It doesn't really help for dry cracked lips but does protect against wind damage to some degree.