Burt's Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #712 out of 946 in Lip Balm

0.7/5

June 07, 2017

This was so disappointing, as I've loved every other Burt's Bees product I've tried. But this lip balm was awful- it has a gross texture that was both sticky and gritty, it went on white, it had an unpleasant taste and smell, it has a low SPF so needs frequent re-applications, and worst of all: it was drying. The exact opposite of what a "balm" is supposed to be. Fun bonus- when re-applying it to my dried-out lips, the white stuff settles into the cracks for extra nastiness.

February 02, 2015

Was impressed and will definitely purchase again

3.2/5

October 26, 2014

I heard a lot about Burt's Bee...I think it's okay...minty feeling....but not moisturizing enough in my opinion.

1.2/5

April 01, 2014

this is probably the worst lip chap I have ever purchased before. I have very sensitive skin, and I have heard pretty good things about Burt's Bees products. But I used it for a few days and immediately regretted my purchase. My lips were on the dryish side when I started to use it... but only after a few days of use my lips became even drier, and more cracked... to the point that they were close to bleeding. I don't know if maybe I purchased a stick from a bad batch, but I will never ever buy Burt's Bees again... it took a week or so of applying blistex constantly to get my lips back to "normal"

March 31, 2014

This is a very good lip balm. It provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and helps keep lips hydrated.I use it summer and winter because my lips stay so dry and chapped in the wind and sun. It is a very good deal and it is well worth the money!

July 12, 2013

Excellent quality product! Terrific fruity smell with a touch of shine to it. This is the only Sun Protecting Lip Balm I will purchase from now on.