Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

January 22, 2018

Best Ever

This has been a life saver! I’ve always struggled with chapped lips but this has single handedly solved that problem. Plus the colour stays on and is perfect.

January 19, 2018

pretty nice!

This is a nice lip balm. I will admit that I have others that I like that are more affordable and much nicer to use. But it was a nice change of pace for me. This added a very little bit of colour but it did moisturize my lips. This can be found in most drugstores and department stores.

3.2/5

January 19, 2018

Love this tinted lip balm.

I seen Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm at Wal-Mart for less than 5$ and picked It up in the color Rose. Its a beautiful sheer pink color that looks very natural giving me just a tinge of color. It went on smooth and didnt leave my lips feeling thick and waxy. Although they were left feeling softer and somewhat hydrated I can't see this replacing Blistex for me. I just don't thWil this would be as effective on chapped lips and It does not contain SPF. I will probably use Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm at work to give my lips a tinge of natural color. Although it isn't my favorite lip balm it is reasonably priced and a natural product. For less than 5$ I Wil definitely purchase other colors.

January 14, 2018

Fantastic Tinted Balm

Great for subtle color! Not the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definitely doesn't dry out your lips. I've got the color Sweet Violet, which gives a pretty, sheer pop of purply-pink/plum. Inexpensive, comfortable, easy to wear, and decently long-lasting -- I'd definitely try more colors in the future!

January 10, 2018

Love the tint of colour

Another great Burt's Bees product with natural ingredients. Keeps your lips soft while giving you a hint of colour. Awesome for those days when you run out without makeup/lipstick.

November 10, 2017

Love it

I love it. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend to anyone! I actually love all of the Burts Bees lip products! Can't go wrong with these products.

October 10, 2017

Good moisture

I bought this only because I needed to spend a few more dollars to get a big discount at the store I was in, and this was the first thing of any interest that I saw. It does give good moisture and gives your lips color. I bought it in the Red Dahlia color. I would recommend and purchase again.

My kind of lipstick!

Recently got the Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and i love it. Just the right amount of colour so my lips aren't bare but not too much for day wear at my job. Goes on smooth too.

Quality Lip Service

I love Burts Bees. This product is great. I highly recommend this product to everyone and anyone who ever asks me what my favorite lip service is lol. Please give this product a try.

October 03, 2017

Perfect tint, lasts forever, lips hydrated!

My favourite colour of this lip balm is Rose, and I find it's the perfect tint because it's not too over the top but definitely defines my lips more than regular lip balm. Also I find the formula is not sticky and protects my lips. I wear it to go out and in a pinch I've even used it as blush on my cheeks. I also commute on my bike a lot and am prone to chapped lips but this lip balm saves me.