3.9/5
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter Reviews

Kiss dry lips goodbye. Clinically proven to offer 4 hours of long-lasting moisturization, this ultra-hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth. It also lovingly replenishes your skin with no added flavors or fragrances. It’s hydration at its very highest. More information can be found at: burtsbees.com

February 12, 2020
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

The only lip balm I will ever buy!

I have used a lot of different lip balms from budget brands to premium brands but I find this one is perfect. Conditions my lips, instantly taking away that soreness from dried cracked lips. Wouldn't use any other product now.

February 09, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Definitely buy again

This ultra conditioning lip balm is great for dry lips, it is light but really nourishing and absorbs well. The smell is lovely and keeps my lips hydrated all day

January 23, 2020

Conditioning and hydrating lip balm

The lip balm really is ultra conditioning. I use it at night and it’s by my bed stand and I always use it before I go to sleep. There is not much scent to it though and I would prefer that it have a nice scent like the other Burts Bees lol balms.

October 02, 2019

Amazing

I always buy Burt's bee lip balm. What a difference it make on the lips. I tried a lot of different brand but I always come back to this one. Doesn't feel greasy on the lips but it really moisturize the dry lips.

February 28, 2019

Un baume à lèvres qui donne l’effet d’un gloss

J’ai bien aimé ce baume à lèvres qui donne un effet brillant aux lèvres comme un gloss. Cote hydratation des lèvres c’est bien, mais ce n’est pas le baume à lèvres le plus réparateur pour des lèvres gercées ...

May 03, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

This is a must have in my purse - AT ALL TIMES

I am addicted to this ultra moisturizer from Burts Bees. This is a must have on my at all times. I use throughout the day, and my lips feel great after use.

February 18, 2018

Used on my kids

I used this on my kids and worked amazing for the winter months. For them having extremely chapped lips this worked great. I even would put it up on their face to help protect their skin.

2.8/5

January 13, 2018

Disappointed

I purchase this lip balm with chap lips and just wanting them to go away. The price is a little above average. Used it for 2 days straight and my lips were still chapped. Unfortunately this type of Burts Bees wasn't very effective like the original.

July 22, 2017

ultra conditioning is the best!

My lips get very chapped and this ultra conditioning lip balm really does its job well. I tried the other Burts Bee lip balm and it's not quite the same. This one really hydrates my lips and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product. Plus, it is the same price as the regulate Burts Bee lip balm.

June 12, 2017

Impressed

I was fairly impressed with burts bees ultra conditioning lip balm. It goes on silky smooth and feels great. It is not heavy or greasy. The only thing I noticed is that it says 4 hour conditioning and I don't find it lasts that long and I need to reapply before that.
    It has a nice light scent. Not overwhelming or fake.
    I do like it and will be a staple in my purse.