Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter Reviews

Kiss dry lips goodbye. Clinically proven to offer 4 hours of long-lasting moisturization, this ultra-hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth. It also lovingly replenishes your skin with no added flavors or fragrances. It’s hydration at its very highest. More information can be found at: burtsbees.com

2.8/5

January 13, 2018

Disappointed

I purchase this lip balm with chap lips and just wanting them to go away. The price is a little above average. Used it for 2 days straight and my lips were still chapped. Unfortunately this type of Burts Bees wasn't very effective like the original.

July 22, 2017

ultra conditioning is the best!

My lips get very chapped and this ultra conditioning lip balm really does its job well. I tried the other Burts Bee lip balm and it's not quite the same. This one really hydrates my lips and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product. Plus, it is the same price as the regulate Burts Bee lip balm.

July 12, 2017

Smooth Lips with Burt's Bees!

My lips are almost always dry and parched, no matter how much water I drink. So I have to rely on lip balms and other hydrating lip products to moisturise my lips.

I already like Burt's Bees as a brand, so when I got the chance to try out their Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter lip balm, I eagerly signed up. Burt's Bees is a brand that manufactures natural products; I like how I am not putting harmful chemicals on my face and body.

This Ultra Conditioning lip balm comes in your typical lip balm twist up tube. The smell was light and not overpowering. The balm glided smoothly on my lips and applied very easily. My lips felt hydrated for just about the 4 hours BB promised.

Overall, I really liked Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter lip balm. People like me who have dry lips and lip balm lovers alike will like it too.

I received this product for free from Shopper Army in exchange for an honest review.

June 12, 2017

Impressed

I was fairly impressed with burts bees ultra conditioning lip balm. It goes on silky smooth and feels great. It is not heavy or greasy. The only thing I noticed is that it says 4 hour conditioning and I don't find it lasts that long and I need to reapply before that.
    It has a nice light scent. Not overwhelming or fake.
    I do like it and will be a staple in my purse.

January 15, 2017

LOVEEE this. I love the moisture and I use it often in the evenings to help with my peeling lips. It's wonderful and soothing even if it's very shiny.

July 11, 2016

This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It works well and lasts longer than many others I've tried. The ultra conditioning is much better than other burt's bees balms I've used as well.

June 21, 2016

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super hydrating and makes my lips look nice and glossy. I am addicted to lip balm and applying this makes me lips hydrated for hours.

March 15, 2016

This product made my lips incredibly soft and didn't have to reapply often. I love the texture and smell as well! I will most definitely be recommending this to my friends; for the cost you can't beat it!

2.0/5

October 22, 2015

I love the smell at least... but it just doesn't seem to last, and I'm pretty sure my lips are more dry afterwards than they were to start. Given the price and the reputation of the brand I was expecting a lot more. It feels more like it's just sitting on top of my skin rather than moisturizing anything.

May 11, 2015

This stuff is the best. Put it on once and lasts allll day long