Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Kiss dry lips goodbye. Clinically proven to offer 4 hours of long-lasting moisturization, this ultra-hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth. It also lovingly replenishes your skin with no added flavors or fragrances. It’s hydration at its very highest. More information can be found at: burtsbees.com

July 12, 2017

Smooth Lips with Burt's Bees!

My lips are almost always dry and parched, no matter how much water I drink. So I have to rely on lip balms and other hydrating lip products to moisturise my lips.

I already like Burt's Bees as a brand, so when I got the chance to try out their Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter lip balm, I eagerly signed up. Burt's Bees is a brand that manufactures natural products; I like how I am not putting harmful chemicals on my face and body.

This Ultra Conditioning lip balm comes in your typical lip balm twist up tube. The smell was light and not overpowering. The balm glided smoothly on my lips and applied very easily. My lips felt hydrated for just about the 4 hours BB promised.

Overall, I really liked Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter lip balm. People like me who have dry lips and lip balm lovers alike will like it too.

I received this product for free from Shopper Army in exchange for an honest review.

June 12, 2017

Impressed

I was fairly impressed with burts bees ultra conditioning lip balm. It goes on silky smooth and feels great. It is not heavy or greasy. The only thing I noticed is that it says 4 hour conditioning and I don't find it lasts that long and I need to reapply before that.
    It has a nice light scent. Not overwhelming or fake.
    I do like it and will be a staple in my purse.

January 15, 2017

LOVEEE this. I love the moisture and I use it often in the evenings to help with my peeling lips. It's wonderful and soothing even if it's very shiny.

July 11, 2016

This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It works well and lasts longer than many others I've tried. The ultra conditioning is much better than other burt's bees balms I've used as well.

June 21, 2016

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super hydrating and makes my lips look nice and glossy. I am addicted to lip balm and applying this makes me lips hydrated for hours.

March 15, 2016

This product made my lips incredibly soft and didn't have to reapply often. I love the texture and smell as well! I will most definitely be recommending this to my friends; for the cost you can't beat it!

2.0/5

October 22, 2015

I love the smell at least... but it just doesn't seem to last, and I'm pretty sure my lips are more dry afterwards than they were to start. Given the price and the reputation of the brand I was expecting a lot more. It feels more like it's just sitting on top of my skin rather than moisturizing anything.

May 11, 2015

This stuff is the best. Put it on once and lasts allll day long

April 10, 2015

I have been using a variety of Burt's Bees Lip Balms - they are all excellent!
    Highly recommend them - worth the cost as they last a long time & between applications!
    The Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum is very creamy and extremely moisturizing
    while Long Lasting

January 26, 2015

Most lip balms don't really moisturize my lips, they just coat it to prevent any further drying out. Plus, most have nasty chemicals that I don't react well to, as well as giving me a stomach ache. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum butter really does moisturize my lips without any of the creepy ingredients, fake flavours or stomach ache inducing ingredients I loath. Not only are my lips not dry, but they feel better too.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise