Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter Reviews

Kiss dry lips goodbye. Clinically proven to offer 4 hours of long-lasting moisturization, this ultra-hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth. It also lovingly replenishes your skin with no added flavors or fragrances. It’s hydration at its very highest. More information can be found at: burtsbees.com

May 03, 2018

This is a must have in my purse - AT ALL TIMES

I am addicted to this ultra moisturizer from Burts Bees. This is a must have on my at all times. I use throughout the day, and my lips feel great after use.

February 18, 2018

Used on my kids

I used this on my kids and worked amazing for the winter months. For them having extremely chapped lips this worked great. I even would put it up on their face to help protect their skin.

2.8/5

January 13, 2018

Disappointed

I purchase this lip balm with chap lips and just wanting them to go away. The price is a little above average. Used it for 2 days straight and my lips were still chapped. Unfortunately this type of Burts Bees wasn't very effective like the original.

July 22, 2017

ultra conditioning is the best!

My lips get very chapped and this ultra conditioning lip balm really does its job well. I tried the other Burts Bee lip balm and it's not quite the same. This one really hydrates my lips and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product. Plus, it is the same price as the regulate Burts Bee lip balm.

June 12, 2017

Impressed

I was fairly impressed with burts bees ultra conditioning lip balm. It goes on silky smooth and feels great. It is not heavy or greasy. The only thing I noticed is that it says 4 hour conditioning and I don't find it lasts that long and I need to reapply before that.
    It has a nice light scent. Not overwhelming or fake.
    I do like it and will be a staple in my purse.

January 15, 2017

LOVEEE this. I love the moisture and I use it often in the evenings to help with my peeling lips. It's wonderful and soothing even if it's very shiny.

July 11, 2016

This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It works well and lasts longer than many others I've tried. The ultra conditioning is much better than other burt's bees balms I've used as well.

June 21, 2016

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super hydrating and makes my lips look nice and glossy. I am addicted to lip balm and applying this makes me lips hydrated for hours.

March 15, 2016

This product made my lips incredibly soft and didn't have to reapply often. I love the texture and smell as well! I will most definitely be recommending this to my friends; for the cost you can't beat it!

2.0/5

October 22, 2015

I love the smell at least... but it just doesn't seem to last, and I'm pretty sure my lips are more dry afterwards than they were to start. Given the price and the reputation of the brand I was expecting a lot more. It feels more like it's just sitting on top of my skin rather than moisturizing anything.