Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

October 18, 2017

One of my favourite

This lip balm keeps my lips nice and moisturized without feeling sticky. It also has the nicest light vanilla scent without being too overpowering. You also can't beat the price for this product!

September 27, 2017

amazing lipbalm

I tried this in a set that i bought and i am so happy! i love this sooo much. this not only smells good, but it moisturizes my lips so much.using this made my lips much softer.

September 19, 2017

Favourite Lip balm ever

This was my first time using this lip balm, a few friends recommended it to me and I decided to try it. WOW, it was like a light layer of protection from the lip-cracking and blistering weather. Totally will get more when winter hits.

July 10, 2017

Expensive, but really really works!

I snatched up this product when it was on major clearance, so I can't say I would have bought it at full price, but I sure am glad I have it. This moisturizes my lips like nothing else! And the feeling lasts, so much so that often a few hours later when I want to drink something, I have to wipe some off my lips so I don't taste it (I LOVE the smell...not so much the taste).

June 02, 2017

My lips tend to get chapped easily so I was really looking for a product that could heal them and prevent me from constantly peeling them. Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Balm definitely helped me cure my chapped lips. It smells great and it softened my lips with more use!

May 10, 2017

Absolutely in love with this product! This lip balm is the first thing I reach for when I feel my lips getting dry. Within minutes I can feel my lips becoming moisturized again. My lips get so dry and cracked through the winter and this is my secret weapon when it comes to keeping them looking smooth and healthy. Plus it isn't expensive! I love all the flavours/scents but vanilla bean is definitely my favourite.

May 08, 2017

I always loved Burt's Bees original Lip Balm but this is even better ! I am a huge vanilla fan and I suggest anyone who wants soft lips with a good taste to buy this ! Love love love !

May 02, 2017

Burts bees vanilla bean moisturizing lip balm is great ! I love burts bees anything. I like the smell of vanilla bean and it does keep my lips moisturized . I received mine in an ipsy bag along with another one . Love it !

April 07, 2017

I like that it's natural and helps heal and moisturize my lips especially when it's chapped, cracked and peeling. I don't particularly like the flavor vanilla bean though.

2.7/5

April 07, 2017

The first time I used this product it made my lips peel! I thought it was junk but I didn't have any other lip balm to use so I kept using it. After a while, I realized that my lips were peeling because they had exfoliated. The product is very good if more expensive than other balms.