Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

March 05, 2021
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Great ingredients.

Great little lip balm. I love the fact they are in a thin tube as it's very handy, and most important is that they are made with no nasty ingredients.

December 27, 2020

Great Product

It works very well and I love how it smells. It smells heavenly enough to eat. This is one of my favourite flavours of Burt's Bees moisturizing lip balms.

December 05, 2020

better than anything

i am from canada. even in -30 degree weather my lips don’t get dry using this! the vanilla smell is not overpowering and does not bother me at all! it smells great and works better than any lip balm product ive used. stays moisturized almost all day with little to no need to reapply throughout the day. leaves no awkward residue behind and leaves me with soft and comfortable lips all day! :)

November 18, 2020

Love it

My friend recommended me to use burt’s bee lip balm, I didn’t regret. My lips get pretty dry during the summer and this product saved my lips. My partner likes this vanilla one a bit too much, he always kicks his lips after putting it on.

October 19, 2020

The taste of Vanilla Cupcakes on your lips!

First off, I had very very dry lips after a brutal winter while living in the North. My old lip chap wasn't helping and someone suggested I try Burt's Bees. Within a few days my lips were repaired to normal. I work outside at an airport where my lips are always exposed and I always keep Burt's Bees on hand. The vanilla is my absolute favorite. The flavour is exactly like vanilla buttercream icing or vanilla cake. The price I find them for is usually $3.99 for one for a 2-pack for $6.99 i believe.

October 18, 2020

Great product!

This is my go to lip balm, I really enjoy the nice vanilla smell it has to it and it is very much efficient. I definitely would buy this product again anytime.

September 27, 2020

My fav!

I adore this lip balm! It’s the only one I use during the winter months living up north!
    It smells amazing, and it keeps my lips feeing so soft! Highly recommend!

August 14, 2020

best lip balm

This lip balm is so creamy and explodes to fill your lips with moisture (ok it doesn't explode on your lips but it does layer on beautifully with luscious moisture) lol! Who doesn't want their lips to smell like yummy vanilla? You don't have to worry about there being anything yucky in the formula, since Burt's Bees prides itself in being 100% natural. 🐝🌾🌱

July 09, 2020

The best

I literally can not live without this. I have to carry it on me at all times. I hate the feeling of dry lips and am constantly moisturizing. This is the best one I have yet to find and smells sooo good!!

June 02, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!

I got this lib balm as a gift from my Secret Santa. It is absolutely the best lip balm out there!! It is super hydrating and smells amazing! Just a single coat of this lip balm will moisturize your dry, chapped lips. It has saved me so many times! I absolutely love this lip balm and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new one!!