Butler GUM Soft Picks

Butler GUM Soft Picks Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 232 in Oral Care

June 23, 2017

OMG fantastic

This product is bar none the most amazing oral hygiene product out there. I have tried every floss or tooth pick made and none compare to this. they are soft and there is no risk of cutting your gums

June 02, 2017

I have had braces, so I have a bar glued to my bottom teeth and it is difficult to floss in between my teeth. These soft picks have helps so much! The soft picks are very gentle even on inflamed areas of my gum if food gets stuck. I would highly recommend these for on the go and if anyone who has had braces has to deal with he bottom bar like I do!

May 10, 2017

The first time I tried Butler Gum Soft Picks was on recommendation by my dental hygienist. I truly thought it was the best thing I could have tried and I have never looked back. My teeth and gums are so much healthier. I have fresher breath and my visits to the dentist are so much better with improvement in cavities. I carry them in my purse and after each meal I use them. I would highly recommend these to everyone you won't be disappointed.

February 27, 2017

The first time i tried these was at a ribfest, there was a girl handing them out and it was so crowded i didn't even register what happened. They proved incredibly useful 1h later. I've kept buying them since. They do a more thorough job than dental floss as they really go in between the teeth and gums and move all the debris at once. It also makes them a bit more harsh on the gums (not the teeth) so i don't use them too often. There is a bendy area near the middle to get to places in the back side of the teeth that can't take a straight toothpick. Oh and they are so much more comfortable than a toothpick.

February 26, 2017

I got it as a sample from a dental office. I love them so much that I bought few packages to keep in my purse, in my car and at home. They do a great job cleaning in-between my teeth. They are soft, flexible and very gentle on the gum. Perfect for the areas where teeth are not too tight or around crowns/bridges. They are very handy if you are out for lunch or dinner.

October 19, 2016

I use this product often when I am flossing my front teeth as I have a wire at the back of my teeth. The wire prevents me from flossing my teeth so I use these sticks to get in between those teeth. They do the job and are good quality.

1.5/5

August 18, 2016

This product was recommended by a friend. I thought it would be perfect to keep in my purse, so I bought a large package. Unfortunately I was not able to use them, as they are too large for the tight space between my teeth. It caused swelling and bleeding on the few spots I tried it. It was a waste of money for me - too bad I bought so many.

June 10, 2016

Perfect for those who have crown and any periodontal problems. it is very gently on the gum and does what it promises, remove debris and massages the gum!

May 12, 2016

These are great to carry around in your purse. Small enough to fit conveniently away but carries enough of the product you don't need to replenish it every day. It works so well getting between teeth and especially well where some people, like me, have a permanent retainer (metal bar on inside of teeth line) it works well getting the "food" out if the tooth brush bristles miss some.

March 23, 2016

Mon hygiéniste dentaire m'a fait découvrir ces petits bâtonnets pour nettoyer entre les dents. Ils sont super pratiques, se traînent partout et peuvent en tout temps nous dépanner. Ils sont très faciles d'utilisation et font un excellent travail.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?