Butter London Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1096 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Butter London Nail Polish is available in rich and vibrant colours. There is no formaldehyde, no toluene or DBP. Visit butterlondon.com for more information.

May 04, 2017

Butter London nail polishes are nice and fun to use. The colors are bold and it lasts about a week. The application brush is perfect size so you get ever corner. The formula is not thick so it dries quickly. Great for special occasions or you want to indulge in a at home mani pedi. The only downfall is that it's pricier than drugstore nail polishes like Essie, but has the same quality.

March 17, 2017

Awesome nail polishes and a wide range of really great colors. a little more than I would like to spend for nail polishes but totally worth every penny.

September 15, 2016

Bonne application, bonne durée avec top coat et base protectrice. Beaucoup de choix de couleur disponible. Les couleurs foncés sont très pigmentés ne nécessite qu'une couche pour être opaque !

February 21, 2016

I came across a Butter London store at the Seattle airport a few years ago while travelling home from Las Vegas and I have never purchased another brand of nail polish since! These are wonderful nail laquers that are free of the top three chemicals other companies use in their nail polish. The laquer is very high end and pretty chip resistent. I love this company!

February 05, 2016

I love my Butter London nail polishes. The quality is amazing. Though the price is pretty steep, I always try get mine when they are on sale. They are so worth it though. Stays on with no chips. Love them!

December 09, 2015

Not a fan of the texture, but I was very happy with this product! Really liked the color as well.

January 06, 2015

The colours are amazing. The product applies so effortlessly for a beautiful mani and pedi. Looks like it was professionally done!

August 13, 2014

This is probably the only nail polish that does not chip on me. I swear it is better than OPI.

Another huge bonus is that the colour you see in the bottle is true and on your nail within one coat.

Love Love Love!

August 12, 2013

I tried Butter London Nail Polish after I had seen it on QVC when I was in Florida. I came home and I went to our local Hudson's Bay Department store and they had it in stock. I picked out a colour that I liked and was able to get 15% off the regular price, which is very expensive $17.00 a bottle. I like the way that it goes on, there isn't any smell and it dries very fast. It lasted along time and I definitely will be adding more Butter London Nail Polishes to my collection.

February 20, 2013

Butter London nail polish is great. My only thing is the fact that it is kinda pricey for the amount of nail polish in the bottle. But besides that its still a great nail polish. The colors are very pretty.