4.1/5
Prestige Item
Buxom Lash Mascara Reviews

January 04, 2018

Great mascara!

I bought this at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised how well it worked on my lashes. It gave them volume and length. I really like this product and would purchase again.

September 15, 2017

My favourite mascara

This is my most favourite mascara. I will always. It this. It doesn't run or drip or make those little spots on top of my eyelids under my eyebrows like a lot of mascara does.

August 04, 2017

i like it

First got this as a point perk at Sephora, and really enjoyed it. If price isnt your worry (sorry i dont know the full size price) I would definitely try this out. I prefer it over too faced better than sex mascara and it has more fine bristles to prevent clumping. I really like everything about it from the formula to the brush, it all adds together to really elongate my lashes without getting clumpy. This product also lasts very well throughout the day with very minimal smudging which I deal with a lot due to watery eyes.

1.5/5

August 04, 2017

Terrible!!

I was honestly so disappointed by this Mascara :( I love to try new mascara's from Sephora but I hate paying a huge amount for a product that I haven't used before and as good as their return policy is, I don't like to waste product. Sephora had two mascaras for me to try for free so I decided on this one because a) it was bigger and b) it was more expensive of the two (sad I know lol). I was expecting big beautiful lashes but that is unfortunately not what I got. The product does NOTHING for length. My lashes are the same size. It does NOTHING for curl, they are still straight. And it just barely makes my lashes thicker. Barely. I would not recommend this product to anyone, especially at their price point. Wow.

July 11, 2017

Pretty Good Mascara!

If you want a rich full lash then this is the mascara for you. Got this mascara at Sephora and was not disappointed. Does not flake off or bother contact lenses.

July 06, 2017

My new favorite mascara!

This is my new favorite mascara it separates my lashes and make them look so long.When I wear this mascara it doesn't even feel like im wearing anything but looks similar to lash extensions.

June 25, 2017

Never thought I'd like it so much!

I received this as a sample from Sephora, and I must say, I am very impressed! The formula is not too thick, and you can add volume by building it without worrying too much about clumps. Not sure about the price as it was a sample, but very tempted to purchase this if it is comparable to other mascaras I love!

May 26, 2017

This mascara is AMAZING. It leaves my lashes long and thick all day long. I get constant compliments on my lashes when I wear buxom and I will continue to buy this in the future.

May 01, 2017

I bought this product for my birthday last year in September and it's lasted all the way to may! That's 8 months and counting cause it's still not empty yet

February 02, 2017

I was always jealous of my friends eye lashes. They are always so long and full! I asked what mascara she uses and she said it was Buxom! I am not a makeup guru at all so of course I had never heard of this brand before. My next trip to the mall, I bought this mascara and have not had a second thought since! My lashes now look as great as my friends and I am completely in love with my eyes!