Buxom Lash Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #53 out of 946 in Mascara

July 11, 2017

Pretty Good Mascara!

If you want a rich full lash then this is the mascara for you. Got this mascara at Sephora and was not disappointed. Does not flake off or bother contact lenses.

July 06, 2017

My new favorite mascara!

This is my new favorite mascara it separates my lashes and make them look so long.When I wear this mascara it doesn't even feel like im wearing anything but looks similar to lash extensions.

June 25, 2017

Never thought I'd like it so much!

I received this as a sample from Sephora, and I must say, I am very impressed! The formula is not too thick, and you can add volume by building it without worrying too much about clumps. Not sure about the price as it was a sample, but very tempted to purchase this if it is comparable to other mascaras I love!

May 26, 2017

This mascara is AMAZING. It leaves my lashes long and thick all day long. I get constant compliments on my lashes when I wear buxom and I will continue to buy this in the future.

May 01, 2017

I bought this product for my birthday last year in September and it's lasted all the way to may! That's 8 months and counting cause it's still not empty yet

February 02, 2017

I was always jealous of my friends eye lashes. They are always so long and full! I asked what mascara she uses and she said it was Buxom! I am not a makeup guru at all so of course I had never heard of this brand before. My next trip to the mall, I bought this mascara and have not had a second thought since! My lashes now look as great as my friends and I am completely in love with my eyes!

January 25, 2017

I received this as a sample from Sephora when I was purchasing another brand of mascara. Surprisingly, I preferred this mascara and have been using it consistently since. It really lengthens my lashes without having to apply quite a few coats. The only thing I am slightly dissatisfied with is that it doesn't really thicken my lashes. I find I have to be careful in how I apply it because my eyelashes sometimes end up looking stringy from different lashes sticking together. This mascara would probably be ideal for those with a lot of lashes, or with thick lashes as it would just create a lot of length!

January 13, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this mascara!! It separates your lashes while adding volume. It gives amazing length. I will purchase this again when my current one runs out.

January 09, 2017

I'm always on the look out for a good mascara. This one is decent for the price. It's not globby and gives decent length to my lashes. I have tried better ones but this is my go to.

January 07, 2017

I received this mascara as a deluxe sample from Sephora and have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not too familiar with the Buxom brand as I see them many as a gloss brand, and I am just not a gloss girl. That being said however, this mascara has made me more interested in the brand overall.

What I like about the product:

First off, I like the packaging. It's classy and easy to spot out.

As for the product, I have sensitive eyes so it was a relief that it did not burn or feel heavy while putting on or throughout wear. I had no problems with lashes falling out during makeup removal either.

I love the wand as well, it's nice and big for that volumizing effect.

Overall, it's a good everyday natural looking mascara.

What I dislike:

I really only have two negatives for this mascara: one it does bleed by the end of the day and two, it's just not the black enough - although it is their "blackest black". However, if you're looking for an everyday not so dramatic/bold mascara then, this would be fabulous!