4.1/5
Prestige Item
Buxom Lash Mascara Reviews

March 05, 2019

Lashes for Days

This mascara really does provide volume and length. It does have a rather larger brush, but I find this allows you to get better coverage on all your lashes. And although it is a larger brush, it does not clump. I also find it tends to last longer than other mascaras I’ve used, however it is also a higher priced mascara.

February 25, 2019

My favourite mascara for years!

This is my favourite mascara to date! I have been using it loyally for about 5 years now. It provides silky smooth volume and length all in one. The bottle also seems to last a lot longer than most.

2.3/5

August 01, 2018

Sadly disappointed ...

After reading reviews on Chick Advisor and Sephora, I decided to give this one a try. I paid a little more than usual and hoped for something that made up for that price! I have to admit, it really didn’t work out. It does not add the amazing volume and intensity as promised in the description and on the actual box. It basically tints my lashes darker and adds no volume or intensity whatsoever. I really look like I’m not wearing mascara at all. It rates really well and others rave about it, so i don't know what else to say. The brush is very fine and it doesn’t clump whatsoever. That’s a plus but it also doesn’t add anything either. I think it is too fine to add volume. I won’t be buying it again and I don’t suggest it sadly. Such high hopes but this one just didn’t measure up.

July 20, 2018

Max impact mascara

I have long lashes and use mascara to highlight them. Whenever I use this mascara it makes such a big impact. You need to be careful not to use too much - a small amount goes a long way.

July 12, 2018

Full beautiful lashes

Great mascara. I have long lashes and this mascara just emphasizes them by plumping them and providing volume without the clump. I love the wand/brush for this mascara- it is quite large- so some may not like it, but I find it gets all my lashes covered.

January 04, 2018

Great mascara!

I bought this at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised how well it worked on my lashes. It gave them volume and length. I really like this product and would purchase again.

September 27, 2017

Almost love

I got this as a gift and somewhat love it. The wand grabs your upper and lower lashes perfectly and they'll look beautiful. My only problem is the formula it seems to chip off throughout the day.

September 15, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite mascara

This is my most favourite mascara. I will always. It this. It doesn't run or drip or make those little spots on top of my eyelids under my eyebrows like a lot of mascara does.

August 12, 2017

It doesn't pull out your eyelashes!

I use this mascara on the daily as it is a great volumizer. It also doesn't leave your lashes sticky, spidery or pulls out your lashes when you cleanse them. I have very long lashes to begin with so it is important for me to preserve their natural beauty. It's a super easy find at Sephora!

August 04, 2017

i like it

First got this as a point perk at Sephora, and really enjoyed it. If price isnt your worry (sorry i dont know the full size price) I would definitely try this out. I prefer it over too faced better than sex mascara and it has more fine bristles to prevent clumping. I really like everything about it from the formula to the brush, it all adds together to really elongate my lashes without getting clumpy. This product also lasts very well throughout the day with very minimal smudging which I deal with a lot due to watery eyes.