4.1/5
Buxom Lash Mascara Reviews

September 25, 2019
    Florida, United States

Absolute favorite mascara

This is my tried and true mascara. It does it all - lengthens, volumizes, and never never looks clumpy! The brush shape is perfect, it hugs your lases and is quick to apply, but not so oversized that it gets messy. It's the absolute best and highly underrated.

July 01, 2019

Love the Buxom Lash volumizing mascara.

These days my eyes look a little tired so I have been using Buxom Lash volumizing mascara. It gives my eyelashes a natural curl and volume. It may not give dramatic length but in my opinion too much length can look unnatural. Since I'm the queen of the no makeup, makeup look this is perfect for me. It doesn't clump whatsoever. The brush seperates the lashes nicely and I love that it doesn't dry out my lashes at all. It doesnt clump or flake but it stays put all day. This mascara is not waterproof making it easy to remove at the end of the day. I still prefer Benefits Bad Gal Bang however I have two tubes of this and intend to use them till they are gone. Mascara is a neccesity for me. Although I don't wear a full face of makeup daily I usually won't leave the house without applying mascara.

May 01, 2019

Good for on the go...

This mascara really lengthens my lashes which is amazing but something I noticed is that it can't hold a curl throughout the day. It also flaked for me and smudged for me but overall it works really good if you just need to do a few swipes and leave in a rush.

April 19, 2019

pretty decent mascara

the formula of this mascara is a bit on the drier side so I like using this when i'm in a rush and don't have time to wait for my lashes to try. there are also no clumps and lengthens my lashes pretty well. however they don't hold a curl as well as some other mascaras I've tried, and it also smudges onto my lower eyelid by the end of the day.

March 21, 2019

Achieve showstopping lashes!

This mascara makes your lashes look extremely long and quite thick. It applies virtually without clumps, and only requires a coat or two to achieve great length. It’s quite expensive ($24 US I believe), but it does give you better results that most drug store mascaras. 2 reasons why I no longer use this is because (1) it flakes throughout the day, and (2) it’s doesn’t easily come off with makeup remover.

March 05, 2019

Lashes for Days

This mascara really does provide volume and length. It does have a rather larger brush, but I find this allows you to get better coverage on all your lashes. And although it is a larger brush, it does not clump. I also find it tends to last longer than other mascaras I’ve used, however it is also a higher priced mascara.

February 25, 2019

My favourite mascara for years!

This is my favourite mascara to date! I have been using it loyally for about 5 years now. It provides silky smooth volume and length all in one. The bottle also seems to last a lot longer than most.

2.3/5

August 01, 2018

Sadly disappointed ...

After reading reviews on Chick Advisor and Sephora, I decided to give this one a try. I paid a little more than usual and hoped for something that made up for that price! I have to admit, it really didn’t work out. It does not add the amazing volume and intensity as promised in the description and on the actual box. It basically tints my lashes darker and adds no volume or intensity whatsoever. I really look like I’m not wearing mascara at all. It rates really well and others rave about it, so i don't know what else to say. The brush is very fine and it doesn’t clump whatsoever. That’s a plus but it also doesn’t add anything either. I think it is too fine to add volume. I won’t be buying it again and I don’t suggest it sadly. Such high hopes but this one just didn’t measure up.

July 20, 2018

Max impact mascara

I have long lashes and use mascara to highlight them. Whenever I use this mascara it makes such a big impact. You need to be careful not to use too much - a small amount goes a long way.

July 12, 2018

Full beautiful lashes

Great mascara. I have long lashes and this mascara just emphasizes them by plumping them and providing volume without the clump. I love the wand/brush for this mascara- it is quite large- so some may not like it, but I find it gets all my lashes covered.