Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 824 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

April 22, 2017

The Cadbury cream eggs are simply addictive. Like a once a day addiction. I am sad that Easter is over because I will have to wait another full year to see these chocolates again :)

April 21, 2017

This egg is so good, I mean the taste is awesome!
    For the price really its perfect for a snack at lunch time!
    Im a big fan of chocolate! I couldn't survive without it!

April 21, 2017

Les oeufs cadbury sont très bons au goût mais vraiment trop sucré pour moi. Mes enfants en raffolent par contre et ils font toujours partis de nos chasses aux cocos pour Pâques :)

April 21, 2017

Love these and eat many of them at Easter time. Always fresh tasting and the quality of chocolate is alwasy great too. Will continue to buy these for myself and my kids at easter

April 21, 2017

Love the Cadbury milk chocolate taste and quality. Have never been a fan of the cream eggs though. The cream part tastes too sweet for me. I do like the caramilk eggs though!

April 18, 2017

To me, nothing says easter like Cadbury cream eggs! These sweet, creamy filled milk chocolate eggs are so sweet but so good! Cadbury chocolate is A+! Would recommend to anyone who has never tried them to definitely do so!

April 16, 2017

Oh yuck ! I so don't LIKE these .I love the chocolate till I hit the center ,to sweet and the look and texture I can't stand ick not for me I will never buy these again .I'm gagging typing ewe

April 14, 2017

I'm pretty sure these have gotten quite a bit smaller from when I used to enjoy them as a child. I know the price has definitely gone up! Anyways, these are a nice treat once in a while it's very sweet though, so be warned.

April 10, 2017

These use to be my all time favorite Easter treat....the sweet goo filling with the rich thick chocolate.....yum! I found though the last few years the filling has changed, why do they always fool around with a good thing! There good but just not as good as they use yo be.

April 04, 2017

These are really good & fill Easter baskets perfectly! I always enjoy one during the Easter season--sometimes two, if I'm feeling extra naughty! On a somewhat unrelated note, I had the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry @ McDonald's, and compared to the actual creme eggs, the McFlurry was really disappointing. So if you tried the McFlurry but haven't tried the eggs themselves, do yourself a favor & try them! They are WAY better than the McFlurry, which just tastes like vanilla ice cream & chocolate chips!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers