Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

November 26, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Yum yum yum

So the age old question, how do you eat yours???
    Personally any way I please at that time!
    I’ve been known to bite the top and scoop it out with a finger etc, stuff as much as possible in, or nibble, depends on the mood.
    However all I can say is them at they are seriously Moreish!
    enjoy people!!!

November 12, 2019
    Maine, United States

Husband's treat

I personally do not like the filling of these eggs, but my husband loves them. Every Easter he has a dozen or so. They are very sweet, but the chocolate is of high quality.

October 28, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Wow

My god arnt these amazing. I mean who doesn't like these. The one down side is that they are very sweet and seem to change taste slightly each year. But still a great treat.

0.5/5

October 28, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Ewwwwww

I used to like these when I was a child, I'd be so excited to get one when they came out.
    These are nothing like they used to be! The chocolate is awful and more like American candy and the inside part is too sweet and now really runny.
    Don't try and fix something that isn't broken!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

they taste amazing

I remember them as a young girl being so much bigger, saying that though, the current size they are now is just enough, they are sickly sweet but very tasty,

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Too sweet

Cream eggs are so not for me they are far to sweet and sickly. If you like sweet confectionery then I am sure that you will enjoy this Chocolate treat

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

So moorish

Dangerous to put these in front of me because they dont last long lol
    Love scooping the cream out of the middle and you have the added goodness of it wrapped in chocolate win win

October 08, 2019
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

If you need a big sugar hit this is it!

The foil the creme egg is wrapped in can be a nightmare to undo, if the egg has leaked then it's super sticky but if you're in need of a pure sugar hit then you do not care!

The chocolate thickness is the best honestly the crack is worth any nightmare wrapper!
    The chocolate tastes a little like an easter egg, the creme filling is very sweet, I have to be in the mood for alot of sugar to eat one, but it does the job.

I would recommend yes!

October 08, 2019
    Gateshead, United Kingdom

Eggcellent!

Easter wouldn't be Easter without a Cadburys Creme Egg.. or 10!. In fact I'm partial to a creme egg any time of year. Super sweet, so really satisfies those sugar cravings, and the soft, gooey center is lush!

October 06, 2019
    United States

Not just for Easter, a great candy.

I love Easter because that's when these candies are abundantly available. I love these candies. Some people have told me these are too sweet but I really enjoy them. Obviously you can't eat more than 2 at a time. It's a bit rich and sticky. I like buying a bag of the mini versions and slowly picking away at the bag. Creamy, sweet and sinfully good. Always a delight to have.