Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

July 17, 2019

i like it

I like this chocolate, it has a nice hard outer milk chocolate shell, then inside a creamy center that pairs well with chocolate but its too much for me. for that reason I don't buy it.

July 17, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing!!

Why are they not available all year round...... Always satisfy my chocolate craving!! Love milk chocolate and the fondant is gooey and tasty. A firm favourite.

2.2/5

July 07, 2019

Really good but a little too sweet for me.

This chocolate is really good and they have other flavours but this one isn’t my favourite but still decent. The sweet inside is a bit too sweet for me. I don’t hate it but I like the other flavours more. If you like really sweet things then this is for you but not for me.

June 26, 2019

I love these. Always look forward to Easter

These are delicious. Sad that they are only available around Easter time. The center filling is the best part and the outer milk chocolate is soft and creamy. Definitely recommend.

0.7/5

June 24, 2019

Nope.

I usually love these but so far I have yet to eat one that is not stale and old. The creme part is hard not creamy. The chocolate is hard and tastes old as well. Very disappointed and I will not buy these.

March 26, 2019

This is Easter!

Since I was young, there have always been certain treats the defined a holiday - it's not Christmas without a mandarin orange in my stocking, it's not my birthday without a Caesar, and it's definitely not Easter without a Cadbury Easter Creme Egg! The chocolate is so thick and delicious - excellent quality chocolate. And the creme...what do you say about the delicious, thick, sticky, perfectly sweet creme? It's heavenly. No one has been able to duplicate it. I love that first bite, and seeing the "yolk", and I'm so disapponted when I pop the last bit in my mouth. The only downside is that it's a sticky treat. But is that really a downside? I think it's actually a good reason to enjoy it just a little more when you're done, by licking your fingers!

February 19, 2019

Chocolat

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ces chocolats. La crème à l'intérieur est très crémeux et beaucoup sucré par contre, mais au goût c'est bon :p Le chocolat est au lait et il est délicieux. Je trouve qu'il a un goût unique, c'est différent de tous les chocolat que l'on retrouve. J'en achète souvent pour pâque et ça fait de belles petites surprises aux enfants en cadeau pendant cette fête. Prix abordable!

September 21, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Not a fan of the cream

I really love the milk chocolate that is used by Cadbury. I enjoy eating some of their products but not these cream eggs. Though the chocolate is delicious, the cream inside is kind of off putting to me. I don't like the too sweet taste or the gooey-ness of it. Definitely could be better.

September 19, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

Yummy

I would buy the cream Cadbury eggs all year round if I could they just melt in your mouth they are so incredibly yummy must try if you haven't go buy some

June 11, 2018

J’adore

C’est vraiment bon mais pas trop pour les fesses.

Ça sort juste dans le temps de pâque. Même un peu avant le temps.

Il y en au pépite à biscuit, oero, caramilk.

Mes préférer sont ceux normal et les Oreo. J’en achète pas mal mais il ne faut pas exagérer.