Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 903 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

1.0/5

June 15, 2017

I don't like these at all

My mom always buys me these Cadbury cream eggs no matter how many times I tell her I don't like them lol I think they're gross but there's nothing wrong with them
    Quality wise . It's just that my taste buds don't enjoy them lol it's a hollow chocolate egg and in the middle it's a super sweet , creamy centre. It's way too sweet and not appealing to me at all. You can purchase these all year long and not just at Easter .

June 15, 2017

Rich and Delicious Chocolate Treat

The chocolate shell on the exterior is quite thick. It is good quality chocolate that is rich and delicious. The inside is a thick cream that is insanely sweet. There is white and orange cream which makes it look like real egg yolk. The combination of the thick cream and decadent chocolate makes this super addictive. I always love getting a few of these at Easter time.

June 05, 2017

I love when Easter comes along. I get to have my oh! so waited for Cadbury Creme Eggs. They
    now carry a variety, but my ole faithful is the original cream egg. They are delicious.

May 30, 2017

I love these...reminds me so much of when I was younger, especially if you get the English ones....the fact that they look like eggs inside is cool. So yummy...

May 30, 2017

My name is Tasha and I am addicted to these little eggs of joy! Every year I start to buy these little gems as soon as they come back in stock- and I stock up, everyone gets me them for Easter and by the summer my supply starts to dwindle down so I have to ration them to get me thru until they are back in store. I love that even tho the packaging has changed (I miss the foil) they still taste the same as they did when I was a kid.

May 29, 2017

So freaking good ! I love Cadbury Cream Eggs. Absolutely delicious I highly recommend these to everyone/anyone. A chocolate egg pretty thick on the outside, hallowed with a thick creamy sweetness. Very yummy I tend to buy a couple at a time. Also awesome for an Easter Treat of course !

May 18, 2017

The taste of these are great, and I always thought that the fact that they look like "real" eggs was really cute and fun. I don't like how hard it is on my teeth to bite into them. But I guess that is good in another way because I can't recall ever getting one of these cracked or broken.

2.7/5

May 18, 2017

So I treat myself to one of these every year in and around Easter time. They are good and remind me of my childhood but are soooooo sugary sweet that one is more than enough

May 16, 2017

Chaque année dans la période de Pâques, je ne peux m'empêcher de m'offrir un coco à la crème car son goût est tellement délicieux, Il fond en bouche et il me rappelle mon enfance. Le mélange de chocolat et de crème est sublime.

May 16, 2017

My mouth watered just looking at this picture.... these eggs are to die for!!! they're creamy and the milk chocolate shell is perfect. Of course if you have a few they become sickening because they are very very sweet.

love these