Cadbury Oreo Creme Egg Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 905 in Chocolate

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I like the Cadbury cream and tried the Oreo crème egg to find that I was disappointed. I like Oreo cookies but the creamy center of this egg was just no comparison to an actual Oreo cookie. Gross!

April 18, 2017

I am in love with anything that's cookies and cream flavoured and these cream eggs did not disappoint at all!
    They have become my new favorite for Easter for sure!

February 08, 2017

Whoever came up with the idea to create this deliciosity is a GENIUS. Pairing two of my favourite things together - Cadbury milk chocolate and oreos - I was so excited to try them when I first heard about them last year. When I finally got my hands on one (they are popular) I was NOT disappointed!

February 01, 2017

Everything about these are perfect. They make me happy. These are by far the best chocolates ever!!!
    I think everyone should try these. They can be a little indulgence for yourself or split them in half and share with someone!

January 12, 2017

Nothing like sitting back and poping one of these. They have such a great taste and are not that much money. Definitely something you want to add to your candy bag :)

January 12, 2017

To think Easter couldn't get any better or sooner! Two bites of pure heaven. Not too sweet, the right amount of cream and subtle crunch. For $1.50 is definitely worth trying one and then buying a bunch more when they go on sale.

May 08, 2016

I tried these Cadbury Oreo Creme Eggs they are good creamy and thick inside they're no runny you can really taste the chocolate in these creme eggs great treat at Easter time or any time

April 05, 2016

I just tried these eggs this past Easter. They are amazing! The insides are thicker and not runny like a Cadbury cream egg and I truly appreciate that! It's a rich, thick, creamy white chocolate with chunks of crunch Oreo, which adds a delightful, crunchy texture to these eggs. The outer milk chocolate is creamy, smooth and quite sweet. Great chilled in the fridge as well!

March 28, 2016

I tried this recently and it was absolutely delicious. I had no idea oreo made Easter eggs. Tasted like cookies N cream inside of chocolate. Nice change to the usual Easter eggs.

March 28, 2016

I love This cadbury oreo cream egg. It's really good. I rather this kind than the other cream eggs. This kind is not so sweet and is actully really good

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo