Cadbury Oreo Creme Egg Reviews
#68 in Chocolate

3.2/5

December 09, 2017

Really Sweet Dessert- Chocolate and Frosting

I got a small egg at Easter time from Wal Mart for around $1. The carton it comes in has easy to open tabs, which I really like. It is essentially two pieces of milk chocolate shaped like an egg that are put together. Inside, they are filled with an icing-type cookies and cream filling. The chocolate shells are thick and delicious. They taste like the creamy Cadbury chocolate I'm used to. They do not skimp on frosting filling, as it fills both chocolate shells to the rim. The filling is extremely sweet. It tastes like thick vanilla frosting with mini pieces of cookies inside. I like how the cookies add a nice textural crunch. This is great if you like really sweet desserts. I'd buy it again.

December 08, 2017

Great Easter Treat

These Oreo Creme Eggs are a delicious small treat. You can only find them around Easter. I purchased mine at Walmart the day after Easter for less than $1 (it was 50% off). There are 2 two thick milk chocolate shells making up the egg. The shells are creamy and rich tasting milk chocolate. You really get a nice chocolate flavor. I feel Cadbury makes one of the best milk chocolate because it has a the perfect sweetness. Inside the egg is a descent amount of cream filling. The filling tastes like the stuffing in Oreo cookies that has been squished together. There are also small Oreo cookie pieces throughout which add a nice crunch and a mild chocolate flavor to the vanilla cream. This egg really reminds me of an Oreo. It is tasty!

May 31, 2017

This Cadbury came out around easter time and lets say i was so happy to see that oreo was Inside them the taste makes you feel as if you are in heaven and the value is Worth every penny and the quality is gourmet yumm

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I like the Cadbury cream and tried the Oreo crème egg to find that I was disappointed. I like Oreo cookies but the creamy center of this egg was just no comparison to an actual Oreo cookie. Gross!

April 18, 2017

I am in love with anything that's cookies and cream flavoured and these cream eggs did not disappoint at all!
    They have become my new favorite for Easter for sure!

February 08, 2017

Whoever came up with the idea to create this deliciosity is a GENIUS. Pairing two of my favourite things together - Cadbury milk chocolate and oreos - I was so excited to try them when I first heard about them last year. When I finally got my hands on one (they are popular) I was NOT disappointed!

February 01, 2017

Everything about these are perfect. They make me happy. These are by far the best chocolates ever!!!
    I think everyone should try these. They can be a little indulgence for yourself or split them in half and share with someone!

January 12, 2017

Nothing like sitting back and poping one of these. They have such a great taste and are not that much money. Definitely something you want to add to your candy bag :)

January 12, 2017

To think Easter couldn't get any better or sooner! Two bites of pure heaven. Not too sweet, the right amount of cream and subtle crunch. For $1.50 is definitely worth trying one and then buying a bunch more when they go on sale.

2.0/5

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Oreo Easter Egg, I tried one of these and it honestly made me almost throw up it was disgusting in my mouth. I thought it might be different than the original but they all are just sugar filled garbage.