Cake Beauty Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Creme Reviews

August 15, 2017

Love it!

I decided to take advantage of the free shipping and a sale Cake Beauty had a couple of weeks ago. I fell in love with the Milk Made Velveteen hand cream that I decided to try out the Desserted Island.

All I could say is I love this hand cream! It is hands down the best I've tried. It is not thick like the heavy hand cream. It is more silky type of texture.

A little bit does indeed goes a long ways. It absorbs in an instant. This stuff is like magic, once I put it on, it just absorbs and I do not feel any lotion or anything on my hands. My hands just feels silky smooth.

The scent, it's amazing, it is mango and marshmallow with vanilla coconut. It's a summer dream scent! It is subtle but leaves my hands smelling really nice. The one thing I wished for when I first tried the Milk Made hand cream if the scent could be stronger, and I'm glad I bought Desserted Island because the scent is just perfect.

Just a side note: this is different from their heavy cream, the texture is not as thick and absorbs instantly. Texture is very light but it still leaves my hands feeling super soft. Like baby hands.

It is a bit on the pricey side for a hand cream but you don't need a lot of product per use so the bottle will last a long time. I've been using it every day multiple times a day (I'm addicted to it) and I still have a lot of product left. Don't make the same mistake and squeeze the bottle like how you normally squeeze a lotion bottle. Just gently do it, as you don't need that much product.

March 15, 2017

If you have dry hands, you need this product! It is so rich, and smells lovely. It can help repair the driest of hands. Because the product is so rich, and thick, it does take a while to absorb, but it is so worth it!

February 04, 2016

I love this product ! It makes my canadian dried cold hands smooth but not greasy.
    The scent is light and delicious.
    A
    Little bit goes a long way .
    I purchased on Amazon after finding it at winners first .
    Pros
    Natural ingredients
    Scent
    As mentioned you only need a little
    Cons
    I can't think of any!

June 19, 2015

I get so excited when I see Cake Beauty products. They're cream is amazing. I love using it. It's not greasy at all and it smells so good. I constantly wear it during the day to help moisture my skin and as a perfume replacement for the work environment. I get compliments all the time. People always want to know what the amazing smell is I'm wearing. I pull out my cream. At about $25 a bottle it's not cheap but worth every penny.

May 17, 2015

I love this hand creme it smells great and works fantastically. I love all of Cakes cremes. There prices are ok but there shipping costs are outrageous and unfortunately most of the items I want have to be ordered from them.