• Cake Beauty Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Creme
  • Cake Beauty Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Creme

Cake Beauty Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 15, 2017

If you have dry hands, you need this product! It is so rich, and smells lovely. It can help repair the driest of hands. Because the product is so rich, and thick, it does take a while to absorb, but it is so worth it!

February 04, 2016

I love this product ! It makes my canadian dried cold hands smooth but not greasy.
    The scent is light and delicious.
    A
    Little bit goes a long way .
    I purchased on Amazon after finding it at winners first .
    Pros
    Natural ingredients
    Scent
    As mentioned you only need a little
    Cons
    I can't think of any!

June 19, 2015

I get so excited when I see Cake Beauty products. They're cream is amazing. I love using it. It's not greasy at all and it smells so good. I constantly wear it during the day to help moisture my skin and as a perfume replacement for the work environment. I get compliments all the time. People always want to know what the amazing smell is I'm wearing. I pull out my cream. At about $25 a bottle it's not cheap but worth every penny.

May 17, 2015

I love this hand creme it smells great and works fantastically. I love all of Cakes cremes. There prices are ok but there shipping costs are outrageous and unfortunately most of the items I want have to be ordered from them.