Cake Milk Made Hand Cream Reviews

Good - 0

October 22, 2020

Cheap and effective

I found this line at Walmart and it was pretty cheap so I decided to try it as I'm addicted to lotions of any sort.
    This stuff has a very light scent and is organic and vegan friendly. Awesome!!
    Leaves your skin feeling baby smooth with a pretty smell.

April 03, 2019

I have been loving this product, has a great smell!

I'm 29, I work in a lab so I constantly have to wash my hands and specially in the winter they get pretty dry so I'm always looking for products that can help me

January 07, 2019

Awesome product

I bought the Cake Milk Made hand cream recently. It’s made with candied oat milk cream and marshmallow root extract. The combination makes such an amazing smell and the quality of the cream is really nice. I will definitely be buying another when this one runs out!

October 24, 2018

Ultra Rich Nourishment

I am so excited to see that shoppers drug mart is carrying more cake products ! Love this Canadian made hand cream that is super rich and smells almost like fruit loops! Winter must have for soft hands !