Calgon Tahitian Orchid Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 138 in Body Mists & Fragrances

April 08, 2017

IM not a fan. I tried it out at the store. Im a total scent person It has to smell right on me before I buy it. I was shopping at walmart and came across it. I had to try it out. It smelt ok in the bottle. I sprayed it.. I know your not supposed to. It smelt different on me and the scent didn't last long. thank goodness .

April 08, 2017

I love the smell of this body spray and bought it on a whim a few months ago.
    I was disappointed because the scent does not last long after I spray it on. I can spray it on at home, drive into work and in a little over an hour the scent is gone. I keep it in my car now and use it just to freshen up in between meetings if I am on the road, its not over powering so I know I am not offending anyone, plus I spray a little around in my car instead of using an air freshener!

August 11, 2015

CALGON TAHITIAN ORCHID BODY SPRAY;

I used to really like calgon that was before I was introduced to the stores Bath and Body works. Now nothing compares.

The scent lasts shorter, very little scent lasts, has to be re-applied consistantly throughout the day to stay put.
    Spray turns color over time, I am not confidant about that.
    Scent changes as well.
    Not many original scents, nothing special about this one.

August 08, 2015

It's a nice scent that is somehow kind of grapey (?) to me. I prefer it in the body lotion rather than spraying it on myself.

October 24, 2013

Il sens super Bon, c est mon préféré de la gamme.

October 24, 2012

I've tried a few Calgon body mist sprays in the past and the Tahiatian Orchid scent is my all time favorite! The fragrance reminds me of an exotic beach vacation - sweet florals mixed with the scent of coconut. The scent is not too strong but it lingers for about 2 hours on my skin which is great for a body mist. I really love how feminine and light it smells and it will be a repurchase for sure!

June 07, 2012

I love, love, love this stuff!!!! I am not a person who likes strong scents and perfumes but this as a light, flowery scent. I spray it on my clothes and the scent lingers throughout the day but it is not strong and overpowering, just a light fragrance. The scent reminds me of summer and in the dreary days of winter that is a great thing.