Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix

Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 827 in Chocolate

April 10, 2017

This is a great instant hot chocolate. It is not overly sweet and it has a strong rich chocolate flavour. It is slightly more pricey than other, non organic brands, but it is worth it and I often can score it on sale as well.

March 31, 2017

Although a slightly more premium price, this hot chocolate mix is completely worth it! The absolute best tasting natural hot chocolate powder out there. Blends perfectly with both hot water or milk to give a creamy, delicious consistency! Thick enough texture to hold whipped cream on top as well; does not sink down the centre of your mug or melt away too quickly. Tastes just like a warm chocolate bar in a cup :) must try!

March 05, 2017

This is the best commercial hot chocolate I have ever had. It's rich, flavourful, and has a dark chocolate sensibility that I love. Most other hot chocolate is just way too sweet and not enough character, so when this was recommended to me I was skeptical. But WOW is it good! A spoonful in my coffee is also pretty spectacular, for that matter.

I rated the value a little lower than the taste and quality, because it is in the natural food section and is pricier, but given that it supports sustainable communities and fair agricultural prices, I have no problem spending a little more for a treat, even if I can't afford to do that for everything.

Highly recommended product.

Updated On: March 05, 2017

I want to add, I bought this for myself on a friend's recommendation, so there's not even the possibility of undue influence here. Just deliciousness. ^_^

February 08, 2016

A healthier alternative to other hot chocolate mixes.

January 15, 2016

This is really nice hot chocolate with a list of ingredients that makes me feel good giving it to my kids.
    It isn't too sweet, but it is still rich and delicious. The price point is higher than your average hot chocolate, but it's well worth it.

December 22, 2015

Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix;

expensive but organic
    tried once

I wouldn't buy again because don't drink that often enough and does have a more bitter chocolate taste than other chocolates i am used to
    but it is good
    organic makes it count
    greta for gifts

June 03, 2015

I love making myself hot chocolate. It's a great drink for the winter when you need to keep warm, or for when you need a delicious drink at night. Most of the places that sell hot chocolate get it all wrong.
    My roommate bought me the Camino Organice Hot Chocolate mix for my birthday and I have been in love ever since. The Dark chocolate version is delectable, and the organic ingredients and fair trade make it a good product for me to buy. Mixed with hot milk, the taste is amazing and requires no sprinkles or marshmallows.
    This is a fantastic product with a great ethical background. A must have.

May 26, 2015

I received this product free from Social Nature and loved it! It has a strong chocolate flavour and is great on a cold winter day!

May 25, 2015

I received a full size of this in my 'little life box' and it's fantastic! it's creamy even when made with just plain water. It's a little more expensive than regular hot chocolate but it's fair trade and organic which gives it extra points in m books. Also it's honestly the best hot chocolate mix I've tried so far.

January 28, 2015

The BEST cup of hot chocolate I have ever had-Hands Down!
    It IS quite pricey...BUT it will last a long time, and it's seriously THE BEST!
    I always make my hot chocolate with some milk & marshmallows...I didn't have either the first time I tried this: and it didn't need it!! I have since made it worth milk & marshmallows, and of course it's delicious...but you don't need those extras. It is seriously the best! Amazeballs!