Caprina Fresh Goat Milk Bubble Bath Reviews

Good - 0

July 01, 2020

Listen you will want this

I’ve been looking for a good bubble bath for a while that wount dry out my skin. I found the gold mind! My only critique is the smell, they have very strong smells but the best one I found was the Shea butter bubble bath. Also cheaper to buy at Walmart then superstore. Treat your self , a solid 8 bathes are included depending on how much you like!

April 21, 2020

Best bubble bath!!

I have switched to help moisturizer my daughters skin & wow it has made such a difference! It’s not filled with chemicals, smells great & she no longer complains of dry skin! We have used the eucalyptus & mint, the Shea butter & the original all are great!

January 03, 2020

The most luxurious bubble bath ever

I absolutely love Caprina products, but I especially love their bubble bath. It makes luxurious bubbles, and bath water silky. And you don't need half a bottle to get lots of bubbles like other products I have tried.