Caprina Fresh Goat's Milk Soap Reviews

June 17, 2020

Douceur en barre

Un savon doux et non assechant, qui nourrit la peau.
    Avec son parfum frais et si unique.
    Idéal pour les peaux très sensibles comme la mienne.
    Je ne jure que par lui

May 04, 2020

Love this

Super hydrating and smells great! I love this soap. I also find it's pretty good for sensitive skin. It foams up well and has a creamy feel. It is a little pricier than some of the other bar soaps on the market but definitely worth it!

April 14, 2020

Good for sensitive and dry skin !

I only use this soap. It's gentle enough that I sometime use it on my face. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It doesn't dry my skin out. The sent is clean and not too strong.

April 10, 2020

Highly Recommend

I have tried other bar soaps that are not to dry out your skin, but not long after my shower I can see my skin getting dry. With this soap I feel great when I’m done and I feel good all day. I love the smell of it to,my friends always comment on how nice it smells. My number one bar soap.

October 16, 2019

gentle

I was given a sample from Costco. Lathers up nicely, the soap bar feels nice, creamy, makes the skin really soft and moisturized. Had no skin irritations.

September 07, 2019

I buy this soap always always!!

This Caprina goat bar soap is my favorite it smells amazing leaves you feeling so fresh and clean. Does not dry your skin like some bars do.You should give it a try!

3.2/5

Will but more

So happy this product is goat milk and it works well into a lather. I don't have too many complain but maybe some of the ingredients need to be a little more gentle....

Great with Lavender Oil

I use this soap every day. I smells so good and is soft on the skin.

Personally, I prefer the version with lavender oil, but that is just a personnal preference

September 04, 2019

Best Soap Ever!

This soap leaves you feeling fresh and well cared for. It has a delicate, natural scent of coats milk that is both soothing and sweet. This soap has been used in my family for many generations. Goat milk’s soap is so pure and natural.

August 28, 2019

I will never stop buying this product

I absolutely love this product I have been using it for about a month now to was my face nightly, and it lathers on amazing, and my face is so soft afterwards, I have noticed a huge difference in my face it looks so much smoother.