Caprina Fresh Goat's Milk Soap Reviews

October 16, 2019

gentle

I was given a sample from Costco. Lathers up nicely, the soap bar feels nice, creamy, makes the skin really soft and moisturized. Had no skin irritations.

September 07, 2019

I buy this soap always always!!

This Caprina goat bar soap is my favorite it smells amazing leaves you feeling so fresh and clean. Does not dry your skin like some bars do.You should give it a try!

3.2/5

Will but more

So happy this product is goat milk and it works well into a lather. I don't have too many complain but maybe some of the ingredients need to be a little more gentle....

Great with Lavender Oil

I use this soap every day. I smells so good and is soft on the skin.

Personally, I prefer the version with lavender oil, but that is just a personnal preference

September 04, 2019

Best Soap Ever!

This soap leaves you feeling fresh and well cared for. It has a delicate, natural scent of coats milk that is both soothing and sweet. This soap has been used in my family for many generations. Goat milk’s soap is so pure and natural.

August 28, 2019

I will never stop buying this product

I absolutely love this product I have been using it for about a month now to was my face nightly, and it lathers on amazing, and my face is so soft afterwards, I have noticed a huge difference in my face it looks so much smoother.

July 03, 2019

Clean and fresh scent. Love it!

This soap is very refreshing. It has a clean scent but not harsh. Leaves your skin feeling fantastic. I would recommend this soap for the entire family to try!

July 02, 2019

Good goat milk soap

I like this soap for its gentle smell and well lathering formula. It can also act as a skin moisturizer due to the goat's milk content (in my understanding). Overall it's nice and doesnt dry out the hands.

June 04, 2019

super soft skin

especially when using on my face this soap makes me feel extra clean and soft, is gentle enough for use on my face, and has a nice but not strong smell

April 09, 2019

The best bar soap

I have very sensitive skin and caprina makes a great goat's milk bar soap that doesn't irritate my skin. I also use it for my baby as well. It doesn't dry the skin out and has a very mild scent.