• Cargo Blush
  • Cargo Blush

Cargo Blush Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 572 in Blush

March 19, 2016

The most essential part of my beauty routine is blush - I can't get enough! Finding a long lasting blush that isn't too overpowering is key. Cargo Blush fits the bill perfectly. It creates a natural glow that lasts all day, even through a visit to the gym! The price is a little higher than I'd usually pay for a beauty product but this one is well worth it.

July 21, 2013

I like this blush as it stays on for a long time. The only downside is that you only need a very light sweep of the blush, or you end up having clown cheeks! A little bit on the pricey side.

October 21, 2012

My love for Cargo blushes grew after my first purchase of their Beach Blush in Coral Beach.

I now have Amalfi, Mendocino, the Big Easy, Topeka, and Rome.

They are all so pigmented and such a dream to use. You only need a tap and it's enough for a nice flush on the cheeks. They go on smoothly and not patchy, they are also very easy to blend. These hold their own very well against the coveted NARS blushes, dare I say I prefer these better. The sheen in some of the Cargo blushes (eg. not the matte ones) is so beautiful and subdued, not chunky glitter just a nice glow. I find that some NARS blushes have a less refined shimmer which isn't my preference.

The only downside is the tin, I'm not a huge fan as sometimes the cover sticks and it's a tad awkward to use having to hold the lid, blush, and brush to use. While it doesn't bother me when I do my makeup at home they aren't terribly portable for that reason.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot