Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo

Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 15, 2017

carina organics sweetpea shampoo is great. I love that it is all natural and organic and has no harsh chemicals. most shampoos my my scalp itchy because of the SLS. carina makes my hair feel soft and it is smooth and shiney and healthy. its more expensive than regular shampoo but definately worth it. and it smells great.

March 11, 2017

Provides a great clean and oh so pure! I have colour treated hair and this shampoo worked perfectly well for me. It's beautifully scented and very smooth and creamy. Does not build that much of a lather, which you would expect from a natural organic product. Leaves your hair feeling refreshed and light, and smelling beautiful. Though not my first choice for shampoo (this is my back up when out of Loma and not able to get to the salon), it's still an amazing product that I know I can count in. The ingredient list is absolutely fabulous and will have you feel guilt free! No dyes, vegan, soy, gluten, and paraben free! Definitely a great choice for the conscious beautyholic.

April 08, 2016

Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo
    A good overall organic, natural ingredient shampoo. Has a very light, natural scent (read: no synthetic fragrances) which is great for those like me with severe scent sensitivities. The all natural, organic formula has been great for avoiding allergic reactions that conventional name brands cause. It is free of SLS, dyes, parabens, silicone and soy and is vegan (if that's what you are looking for), cruelty free and biodegradable (which is good news for those of use on septic systems).

I do find that it makes my hair tangle a fair bit, but I have curly hair and have to use conditioner regardless to get rid of tangles. Combined with the Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Light Conditioner the tangles are gone no problem.
    An 12 oz bottle costs around $12, which is pretty good compared to some other organic shampoos.

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

The Keepers

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?