4.9/5
carmex classic lip balm medicated Reviews

Good - 0

April 22, 2020

i like it alot!

I purchased this product when it went "viral" a while ago to see what the fuss was about, as i'm sure a lot of people did lol. It really does work great for chapped lips and the medicated one i find plumps the lips, which is great!

April 11, 2020

The absolute best

This product is the best of the best. Honestly ever since I tried this product I haven’t ever tried anything better. This doesn’t just cover up chapped lips, it completely repairs them. I put it on before bed and wake up to soft lips with no dryness.

March 14, 2020

Best Chapstick Ever- MUST TRY

Carmex classic squeeze tube is my absolute ride or die chapstick. I have 10+ all around my home, car, purse, work bag, etc. I started using this about 2 years ago and it has quickly turned into the only chapstick my fiancé and I will buy

March 13, 2020

Best Lip Balm Ever

I had really chapped lips but this lip balm totally helped!!! It plumps up your lips and moiturizess them really well!!! Great product would totally recommend.

March 04, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

This product is very good for my lips, especially in winter. Recovers my lips very quickly when they are very dry. The texture is also very good and stays on my lip for a long time.

January 30, 2020
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Winter lifeline

I rely on this product so much at such a cold time of year, not only does it smell wonderful but it also gives my lips a great shine. It really does help with any chapping.

January 28, 2020

It works!

Soothes right away with a cooling feeling. Then starts to heal chapped lips. Feels great as soon as you put it on- immediate relief, especially in the winter!

January 22, 2020

Keeps my lips smooth

Love the carmex medicated lip balm, if my lips are feeling dry and chapped I put this on and within a couple hours they are feeling back to normal and hydrated. My kids, husband and I use it. Would definitely buy this again, and recommend to a friend.