Carmex Healing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 18, 2017

Carmex lip balm is very effective at preventing and relieving dry, sore and cracked lips! I bought this wanting something different because I was tired of nothing working. I was not disappointed with this lip balm! Even when your lips are dry, cracked and sore the lip balm itself does not hurt. #1 recommendation for lip balm in my opinion

March 09, 2017

My go to lip balm for severely dry, cracked lips. If it weren't so heavily scented, I would use this daily. Repairs damage even after a single usel Great alternative to more expensive premier products at a much lower price tag.

February 13, 2017

This is a really effective lip balm for this cold, windy, winter weather. I just lightly smear some on my lips and I'm good to go for a few hours. I also find if I put a little under matte lipgloss (which is real drying, but pretty) it prevents further chapped lips. For an inexpensive product, it really works

January 16, 2017

My favourite lip balm going (for the past year). I love this lip balm. It's cheap and super soothing. If my lips feel slightly dry, I'll apply it throughout the day and by the next day they are moisturized! It doesn't smell very strong and it doesn't have that peppermint-tingly sensation that a lot of other lip balms have. I usually use this as a base as well before I apply colour to my lips. Definitely my favourite!

January 08, 2017

Carmex is now my go to lip care. It protects my lips against the sun, cold and dry air. If my lips start chapping I put it on and by the end of the day the chapness is gone. I have sensitive lips and they sun burn very easily. If i pt on Carmex before going out in the sun they don't burn. Same with cold weather.. especially this freezing cold Canadian winter we are having! If i have nothing on my lips they chap and peel. With Carmex they are fully protected from the cold air. I highly recommend Carmex lip products.

December 22, 2016

This lip balm saves my life on a nightly basis, especially in the winter time. I've never managed to find anything else that remedies my dry, peeling lips like this does. I like applying over night.

October 13, 2016

For me, this is the holy grail of all lip balms. I use it every night and apply it every morning before getting into my makeup routine, and not just for cold sores. My lips are everything to me. I always use liquid matte lipsticks which can be very drying, and can look very unattractive if your lips aren't moisturized enough. Carmex moisturizes my lips, and keeps them looking and feeling perfect. This product is inexpensive so I always stock up and I NEVER run out.

September 18, 2016

I have been using this since I was 15. Me and my best friend were never without it.

I like the one in the small jar. It really does heal chapped cracked dry lips. It covers quite thick but will absorb as much as your lips need. If after 2 or 3 minutes, anything left just gently wipe off. You also get a shine to your lips even though it is not a gloss, but it isn't sticky, its' smooth and soft. Also, it gives back any color to your lips that was lost from dehydration.

I do recommend this, and like with any product, less is more. It last a long time. Make sure to use clean fingers or use a QTip to apply it especially if you have a viral flu or cold.

August 26, 2016

This looks balm is great, it's probably the best I've used! It really works to relieve sore chapped lips and the price point is amazing! I've recommended this lip balm to my family and friends and they love it as well :-)

July 07, 2016

I have been using this product every night for years. Not only does the product itself last long (so the fact that it is very inexpensive makes the value amazing), but it also works very well. This balm is extremely moisturizing and effective at healing cracked lips. Living in Canada where the winters can seem to last forever, this product is great for anyone who spends time on the ski hills!