Carmex Healing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 946 in Lip Balm

May 31, 2017

The best lip chap I have ever used, this will heel your lips the fastest especially when they are cracked or bleeding this is what chap stick you should grab. The packaging is great small and compact. I always repurchase this Chapstick it is a god.

May 15, 2017

Carmex lip balm is one of my favourite balls and comes a close second to the Nivea essentials balm. Carmex does the trick to prevent your lips from getting chapped during cold, windy seasons however it doesn't have as much moisture compared to Nivea.

May 09, 2017

Carmex lip balm is great. it helped clear up my dry lips in just a few days. I out it on each night and by morning they are more soft than before. it does have a medicine type smell, that I don't usually go for but it is very light and since it works so well I don't mind it.

April 18, 2017

Carmex lip balm is very effective at preventing and relieving dry, sore and cracked lips! I bought this wanting something different because I was tired of nothing working. I was not disappointed with this lip balm! Even when your lips are dry, cracked and sore the lip balm itself does not hurt. #1 recommendation for lip balm in my opinion

March 09, 2017

My go to lip balm for severely dry, cracked lips. If it weren't so heavily scented, I would use this daily. Repairs damage even after a single usel Great alternative to more expensive premier products at a much lower price tag.

February 13, 2017

This is a really effective lip balm for this cold, windy, winter weather. I just lightly smear some on my lips and I'm good to go for a few hours. I also find if I put a little under matte lipgloss (which is real drying, but pretty) it prevents further chapped lips. For an inexpensive product, it really works

January 16, 2017

My favourite lip balm going (for the past year). I love this lip balm. It's cheap and super soothing. If my lips feel slightly dry, I'll apply it throughout the day and by the next day they are moisturized! It doesn't smell very strong and it doesn't have that peppermint-tingly sensation that a lot of other lip balms have. I usually use this as a base as well before I apply colour to my lips. Definitely my favourite!

January 08, 2017

Carmex is now my go to lip care. It protects my lips against the sun, cold and dry air. If my lips start chapping I put it on and by the end of the day the chapness is gone. I have sensitive lips and they sun burn very easily. If i pt on Carmex before going out in the sun they don't burn. Same with cold weather.. especially this freezing cold Canadian winter we are having! If i have nothing on my lips they chap and peel. With Carmex they are fully protected from the cold air. I highly recommend Carmex lip products.

December 22, 2016

This lip balm saves my life on a nightly basis, especially in the winter time. I've never managed to find anything else that remedies my dry, peeling lips like this does. I like applying over night.

October 13, 2016

For me, this is the holy grail of all lip balms. I use it every night and apply it every morning before getting into my makeup routine, and not just for cold sores. My lips are everything to me. I always use liquid matte lipsticks which can be very drying, and can look very unattractive if your lips aren't moisturized enough. Carmex moisturizes my lips, and keeps them looking and feeling perfect. This product is inexpensive so I always stock up and I NEVER run out.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath