Cascade All in One Action Packs Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

A dishwasher detergent that combines the best of dishwashing liquid and powder in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes. Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs dishwasher detergent pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shiny dishes. Available in Fresh, Citrus Breeze and Lemon Burst scents in assorted sizes.

June 18, 2017

One and only!

This is the only product I will use now. I find it cleans the best in comparison to others. No streaks on the glass and rarely do you see any residue left over on any plates.

May 18, 2017

I remember back in the day when they only used powder. I have to say these little packages are much handier and way less messy. I like the fact that even young children can help with the dishes with adult supervision of course.

May 18, 2017

Cascade All-in-one action packs clean my dishes so well! I have put in the dirtiest dishes, with caked on pasta sauce, and some tupperware with stains. Cascade always cleans it 100% - stain free, and no food residue! It is worth every penny! I highly recommend it to anyone with a dishwasher!

March 20, 2017

Even though these little guys cost a bit more than regular dishwashing detergant they're so worth it, with store brand soaps you usually leave pieces of food and residue on dishes and have to wash them again and again this stuff i awesome leaves everything shinyq

March 17, 2017

I love these Cascade Action Packs. They clean my dishes amazingly ! They are so over priced though, but i do continue to buy them, they just work so well !! My glasses come out of the dishwasher sparkling each time.

February 17, 2017

Very rare when I use the dishwasher, but I do like these packs, especially for the glasses, I don't need a finish detergent. Doesn't leave a film or spots.

January 16, 2017

I recently got a sample of this in my local grocery store. I went home and tried it out and was surprisingly shocked how clean the dishes Were. No water marks and not soap residues.

January 06, 2017

I love this product! It cleans my dishes so well. I used to get water spots all the time and since I started using this product i haven't had any issues with spots.

1.8/5

November 28, 2016

I thought it was our dishwasher's fault that there was always chunks of soap and food on our dishes, and we were alway having to take them out and rewash by hand. Then I switched to a different brand and miraculously.. clean dishes. Thought maybe we had a dud batch, bought another container of Cascade packs. Tried Cascade liquid. Nope.. Same problem. A year later, gave it one last time and my dishes are covered in sandy looking deposits. Will use up this bucket and never buy this product again. (and for the record we have excellent quality water, not hard)

November 28, 2016

Tried the all in one packs for the first time recently. Overall i'm happy with the product. The price is comparable and i had no issues with quality. Effectiveness is great, i even tried without using a separate rinse agent and the dishes came out clean and spot free. i would recommend this to anyone