Cascade All in One Action Packs Reviews

A dishwasher detergent that combines the best of dishwashing liquid and powder in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes. Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs dishwasher detergent pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shiny dishes. Available in Fresh, Citrus Breeze and Lemon Burst scents in assorted sizes.

January 18, 2018

Packed with cleanliness

These are my go to little wonder packs.
    I purchase them in bulk. Wether I’m using the energy saving mode or the full scour cycle to do the dishes. Everything always comes out one hundred percent.

August 31, 2017

Love it

Je trouve qu'utiliser ce produit est meilleur que les savons en poudre...C'est toujours facile de les utiliser et plus simple. Je suis satisfaite avec le résultat qu'il donne, ça donne une odeur fraîche et rafraichissante. Le seul inconvénient c'est que je trouve que c'est un peu trop cher et je suis toujours ravie de trouver leurs échantillons. Je le recommende fortement à ceux qui veulent une vie plus facile.

August 11, 2017

Will definately buy again

I will be buying this again, its the best one I've used so far, and the dishes come out sparkling just as advertised and it makes me feel that they are cleaner

June 18, 2017

One and only!

This is the only product I will use now. I find it cleans the best in comparison to others. No streaks on the glass and rarely do you see any residue left over on any plates.

May 18, 2017

I remember back in the day when they only used powder. I have to say these little packages are much handier and way less messy. I like the fact that even young children can help with the dishes with adult supervision of course.

May 18, 2017

Cascade All-in-one action packs clean my dishes so well! I have put in the dirtiest dishes, with caked on pasta sauce, and some tupperware with stains. Cascade always cleans it 100% - stain free, and no food residue! It is worth every penny! I highly recommend it to anyone with a dishwasher!

March 20, 2017

Even though these little guys cost a bit more than regular dishwashing detergant they're so worth it, with store brand soaps you usually leave pieces of food and residue on dishes and have to wash them again and again this stuff i awesome leaves everything shinyq

March 17, 2017

I love these Cascade Action Packs. They clean my dishes amazingly ! They are so over priced though, but i do continue to buy them, they just work so well !! My glasses come out of the dishwasher sparkling each time.

February 17, 2017

Very rare when I use the dishwasher, but I do like these packs, especially for the glasses, I don't need a finish detergent. Doesn't leave a film or spots.

January 16, 2017

I recently got a sample of this in my local grocery store. I went home and tried it out and was surprisingly shocked how clean the dishes Were. No water marks and not soap residues.