Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti Reviews

Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti is a white pasta with the benefit of fibre plus ½ serving of vegetables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 10, 2018

catelli smart veggie

pour ce produits j'ai ete legerement decu, il manquait clairement de gout. normalement catelli produisse des produits savoureux, mais la ce n'etai pas le cas dutout.

January 12, 2018

Love it

Healthy easy to make can’t even taste the healthiness. Kids would never know how healthy It is and The price is affordable easy to find in any grocery store.

October 31, 2017

I would buy this product again.

Good value for your money, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Good taste, product cooks up nicely. Goes well with home made spaghetti sauce, it also freezes well.

September 29, 2017

Miam

Nous avons adoré les pâtes végé, elles ne sont pas collantes. Ne laisse pas un goût amer dans la bouche, les enfants n'ont pas vu la différence mais c'est la qualité du produit et sain pour la santé qui m'attire. Juste un peu cher, il faut attendre les spéciaux.

April 13, 2017

FOR THE FIRST TIME ME AND MY FAMILY TRIED THIS PRODUCT... NO IM NOT ONE FOR CHANGE ALWAYS ONCE YOU FIND A TASTE YOU STICK TO IT... BUT THIS WAS ON SALE AND IT WAS THE VEGGIE ONE AND WE HAD A COUPON SO FIGURE WHY NOT WHATS IT GOING HURT AND LOOKED AT IT LIKE WE PAID $0.49 FOR IT.... SO AS I READ THE BOX SAYING HOW GIVES YOU YOUR VEGETABLE IN TAKE AND SUCH AND MY TODDLER BEING THE HARDEST TO FEED PASTA IS HER ALL TIME FAV... MOMS TOO ... WE HAD THIS FOR DINNER WITH SOME CHICKEN AND A LIGHT SAUCE AND IT WAS A HUGE HIT AT THE TABLE TASTE WAS AMAZING.. COULDNT BELIEVE IT AND ITS ALOT MORE HEALTHIER THEN THE KID WE WERE USING AND GAVE US MORE IN OUR DIET WE WERE LACKING... WILL BE SWITCHING TO THIS PASTA BRAND FOR SURE.. THE SELECTION WAS GREAT TOO .

April 03, 2017

Merci beaucoup pour les pâtes! moi et mon conjoint avons adoré! Nous ne mangeons pas assez de légumes et nous trouvons que c'est une bonne façon d'ajouter une portion de légumes dans une journée!

0.5/5

March 16, 2017

I have been using Catelli pasta for as long as I can remember and I am 49 years old now. I truly don't understand why they have to mess with perfection. This smart vegan spaghetti, to me, is absolutely awful. Call me old-fashioned or old school but I 100% prefer good old-fashioned Catelli pasta, the way it was originally intended. I will not buy nor will I ever recommend this so-called "smart" pasta.

February 24, 2017

This is a really great product. I bought it because of the added vegetables! Makes it easy to get extra veggies in my pasta loving toddlers diet! The whole family loved this pasta, we will be making it a regular item in our pantry.

February 22, 2017

Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti is really good. It is another alternative to getting the kids to eat their veggies. The texture is not the same as the regular spaghetti but it did not bother my family. I am for sure keeping this in my pantry.

February 14, 2017

I buy this for a healthier alternative to regular pasta. I love mixing it the pasta with, pesto, homemade spaghetti sauce. Though when I get craving for spaghetti carbonara and want fewer calories,. I purchase catelli smart veggie spaghetti. No one knows the difference.