Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

October 09, 2019

Very good

Only thing i do not like is the small shells but other than that it is amazing . I find it creamy and rich . Flavor is not overpowering and is not too salty compared to other boxed white cheddar mac and cheeses.

October 02, 2019

My son loves this!

This product is a lifesaver when I am too tired after work to cook. It's quick and easy to make. I have a 2 year old so he is not the most patient member of the family when it comes to food. He is also a usual picky toddler, but he never fails to eat a whole bowl of this!

June 20, 2019

The mac n cheese for grown up

As much as I like Kraft Dinner growing up, I just gotta try some better quality Mac N Cheese now that I tasted better foods. I love the Annie's brand for Mac N Cheese because since the brand is more premium, they use better ingredients. I especially love the real cheese and organic pasta!

February 18, 2019

Our favourite mac 'n cheese!

My toddler absolutely loves Annie's macaroni and cheese - particularly the white cheddar shells. It's quick and easy to make when we're in a pinch, really tasty, and has quality ingredients. She now refuses to eat any other brand of boxed mac and cheese!

December 12, 2018

Tasty!

Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is really tasty and makes an easy and quick meal for busy or lazy days. The fact that it's made with 80% organic ingredients with no artificial flavours, colours, and preservatives is an added bonus for my conscience. Although it's a bit more expensive than Kraft Dinner with a little less pasta in the box, I found that portion to be perfect for me (even though it's not technically advisable to eat the whole box yourself). I like to make stir-fried veggies or pickles to eat with it on the side.

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

October 04, 2018

Yum

This is the best mac and cheese by far. I've never been a fan of KD, it always tasted weird to me, so I never ate much mac and cheese. But Annie's has totally changed me, it's delicious and creamy and tastes really good with no fake-ness

September 28, 2018

Will buy again

As far as quick packaged pasta and sauce mixes I find the Annie’s white cheddar variety to taste way better than the competitor brands that I have tried. Although this is not something that I will make very often, I do however keep a few boxes on hand for nights that I work late. I sometimes will make up a quick tuna casserole by adding a can of strained tuna,a few sautéed onions and carrots to the pasta and melting a little cheddar cheese overtop. Simple enough for a lazy dinner night.

September 27, 2018

Good taste

Je vais assurément acheter ce produit. Le goût du fromage est parfait. Habituellement je rajoute trop toujours du fromage dans ce genre de produits mais là le goût est impeccable. Je le recommande.

0.8/5

September 26, 2018

Not a fan

My kids did not like the flavor and i did not find there was much in the box i dont think i would purchase the product in the future. And i find the price to be a little expensive for what your get

September 25, 2018

Creamy and Delicous!

This pasta is delicious. It is creamy and wholesome and it is more than I ever expected. The flavor is delicious and I find it even tastes better than the brand name KD.