Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 15, 2018

Excellent as a side dish

I've always enjoyed a good white cheddar macaroni, and I loved the flavour of these shells by Annie's. The rest of our family enjoyed them too, though our toddler was a little hesitant at first. Great flavour and texture. I've yet to be less than impressed by Annie's, every product we've tried so far has been excellent.

Updated On: August 15, 2018

PS: I #gotitfree for testing purposes. Thank you, Family Rated and Annie's!

Pam Wells

I really enjoyed this Annie’s homegrown shells and white cheddar macaroni and cheese. I didn’t have any problems mixing the sauce together before adding the pasta, it was smooth and creamy. I actually made it with soy milk as that was all I had on hand and it was delicious. I did find the pasta was cooked a smidgen before they recommended. I recieved this product for free through the product review club.

I love shells

I received this for free from family rated and was so excited to see that it was tiny shells! I’m obsessed with tiny shell pasta and was so excited to go try the white cheddar flavour. However I was slightly disappointed. The flavour isn’t my favourite. It’s very mild tasting in my opinion so I wish they made the shells in the normal cheddar sauce. But overall it’s not a horrible bowl of Mac and cheese I’d eat it again for sure.

Love it!

This has a great flavour and I love how it is natural.This tastes better than other products and you can't go wrong with the price, it is quite cheap. I would highly recommend this product and I look forward to purchasing this product again. Thank you family rated for giving me the chance to try this amazing product. #gotitfree

Loved This !

Thanks to Family Rated, I got this free to try, and I'm glad I did. I love shell pasta, and I love white cheddar flavor, so when I got this flavor to try, I was so happy. 2 of my faves combined in one box ! I'll admit, after seeing how the other flavor in my box was, I wasn't really looking forward to trying this. But I'm glad I did. Its soooo good. Not too salty, and the shell pasta is the perfect size and shape for me. Better than my usual brand of white cheddar pasta, just wish it wasn't so expensive lol.

Good, but small pack

As a family of three it was not enough to feed all with one pack, though the taste was good. I liked yellow cheddar much more. Preparation was super easy, I love the idea of making everything in one pot. So for a dinner I will need to buy 2 packs, so it will depend on a price if I want to repurchase.

Yum Yum

Annie’s is a staple in our house and my little one asks for RONNI everyday. I feel good about giving this to my family and even sometimes add spinach or chicken to make it a full meal.

Love the flavour, it’s nice to mix it up once and awhile. Annie’s is always on the grocery list and is great when you are in a pinch!

August 14, 2018

Annie's Shells & white cheddar are sooo good.

Tried Annie's Shells & white cheddar today. They were sooo good. We had never tried this brand before. It is highly recommended and organic. I will definitely be buying this product regularly.

August 14, 2018

Pas de coup de coeur pour celui-ci

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir le produit gratuitement de FamilyRated. J'ai trouvé que le produit était facile et rapide à préparer. Toutefois, ça n'a pas été un coup de coeur. Le goût était correct, mais la sauce était moins facile à mélanger avec les pâtes. Parlant des pâtes, les coquilles avaient tendance à coller les unes dans les autres, ce qui fait en sorte que la sauce ne les enrobait pas toutes. Pour ces raisons, je ne le rachèterais pas. Toutefois, je me tournerais vers la version du macaroni au fromage classique d'Annie's, que je recommande!

Cheeeeeesy!

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. My only complaint about the product is that the shells took far longer to cook than the box stated. The sauce in these noodles is SO cheesy and rich, and was loved by my family. Absolutely would recommend and would purchase again!

Updated On: August 14, 2018

My mistake - This is my review for the White Cheddar Shells (not the Classic Cheddar)!